George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
What you think its called when a string of crimes happen and a eyewitness gives a police artist a description of the suspect and the police drawing is released. Your going to profile people based on the suspect description, that human nature.

Now if Zimmerman out there charging up black folks for no reason, then I dont he would alive to tell that outcome.

Is Zimmerman a police officer?? What did the dispatcher tell him to do when he called??? .....Suspect?? Was a crime in progress?? or did zimmerman pick any black male he saw and proceed to STALK HIM because of the COLOR OF HIS SKIN..........THATS CALLED RACIAL PROFILING

ra·cial pro·fil·ing
Noun
The practice of substituting skin color for evidence as grounds for suspicion.

Now if you were raised so different that you can't understand that then you clearly cosign racism and racial profiling and I was right when I said........

the world will be a better place when ppl like you are DEAD

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
lol leave it to white people to defend zimmerman. we all know why this happened, stop pretending like its still some open book and no one has any idea of what went down.

shyt is sooo :scusthov: thats why when I meet militant black ppl I can understand how they turned that way.....Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong...

when ppl start changing whats wrong into whats right simply because of the color of the persons skin....they are the most worthless thing on this planet...

When ppl tell me white ppl are evil...........these are the dudes I think of

If a police drawing of white guy had been released do you seriously think Zimmerman would be out there stalking every lone white guy? :comeon:

clearly... stop debating with this clown and send those NEGS ...I got ya'll when I'm off 4's :birdman:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Is Zimmerman a police officer?? What did the dispatcher tell him to do when he called??? .....Suspect?? Was a crime in progress?? or did zimmerman pick any black male he saw and proceed to STALK HIM because of the COLOR OF HIS SKIN..........THATS CALLED RACIAL PROFILING

ra·cial pro·fil·ing
Noun
The practice of substituting skin color for evidence as grounds for suspicion.

Now if you were raised so different that you can't understand that then you clearly cosign racism and racial profiling and I was right when I said........

the world will be a better place when ppl like you are DEAD

nikka fukk you. You catching feeling over a case that has nothing to do with you. You probably from the suburban area of your city.

Im done replying to you fukk boi.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Who you to say he wouldnt? Zimmerman is mexican. You cant hypothethically think or say that.

What does that have to do with anything? Mexicans can't be racist/white? Stop playing dumb. There is obviously a stigma attached to young black males and his actions words have suggested that he buys into it to some degree.

You're trying to present your arguments here as hyperrational by throwing all ambiguous context out of the window, but this is not a court.

The shyt you're saying implies that you think on a moral and ethical level Zimmerman deserves to be absolved of his crime and that there's no indication that his actions were influenced by prejudice.

That is why people are talking to you like you're a fool.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
nikka fukk you. You catching feeling over a case that has nothing to do with you. You probably from the suburban area of your city.

Im done replying to you fukk boi.

O soo you want to pretend to be black again so you doing your rick ross impersonation :ohhh:

Instead of calling me a ass clown again...:dwillhuh: like the CAC you are...:russ:

Why you worrying about where I'm from?? Worrying where another MAN IS ??? NO Bueno........... What does that have to do with this case??
A innocent black teen was killed and it has NOTHING to do with me?? :stopitslime:

You fuccing PASTY CAC :devil:

mysmilie_3287.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
What you think its called when a string of crimes happen and a eyewitness gives a police artist a description of the suspect and the police drawing is released. Your going to profile people based on the suspect description, that human nature.

Now if Zimmerman out there charging up black folks for no reason, then I dont he would alive to tell that outcome.

What in God's name does a "string of robberies" have to do with Trayvon? There is no evidence he was involved in any of those robberies, and he damn sure wasnt in the act of committing any crime whatsoever, when GZ decided to arm himself and stalk the young man.

Its just amazing. It doesnt matter that trayvon was unarmed. it doesnt matter that he was underage. it doesnt matter that he was doing nothing wrong. it doesnt matter that he was killed simply walking back to his home after going to the store to get candy and tea of all things. It doesnt matter that GZ isnt a police officer. it doesnt matter that he has a criminal history. it doesnt matter that GZ armed himself and followed Trayvon for blocks and blocks, which by his girl's testimony scared him to death. it doesnt matter that GZ killed trayvon far away from his vehicle (if GZ stopped following him, why did the confrontation happen so far away from the car?). it doesnt matter that police dispatchers told him not to follow the young man. it doesnt matter that his story is full of holes and inconsistencies, it doesnt matter that on the 911 tape he was heard making disparaging remarks about martin for no reason.

Nope, all that matters is that trayvon was black, smoked weed a few times in his life, and took a fb picture raising the middle finger. Yep. Case closed. He deserved to die.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
What does that have to do with anything? Mexicans can't be racist/white? Stop playing dumb. There is obviously a stigma attached to young black males and his actions words have suggested that he buys into it to some degree.

You're trying to present your arguments here as hyperrational by throwing all ambiguous context out of the window, but this is not a court.

The shyt you're saying implies that you think on a moral and ethical level Zimmerman deserves to be absolved of his crime and that there's no indication that his actions were influenced by prejudice.

That is why people are talking to you like you're a fool.

I could care less about internet thugs.

Back to the case. You said if the description of the suspect was white, would Zimmerman profile white folks. The answer is I dont know, you dont know, nobody knows the answer to that question. When did mexican and whites get together and do a kumbaya.

From a outsider, I dont know what kind of issues that community Zimmerman and Martin lived in had. Thats why I say, present all the facts. Martin attorney is not doing them any good with his tired repeated racism arguement and argue that this was a premediatated assault on Martin. Zimmerman defense with the help of Martin's gf lying under oath and NBC editing the 911 calls for viewership is helping Zimmermans stand your ground arguement. There's more inconsistencies to what lead up to the actually shot being fired. Thats why I say, dont be surprised if Zimmerman is aquitted.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
What in God's name does a "string of robberies" have to do with Trayvon? There is no evidence he was involved in any of those robberies, and he damn sure wasnt in the act of committing any crime whatsoever, when GZ decided to arm himself and stalk the young man.

Its just amazing. It doesnt matter that trayvon was unarmed. it doesnt matter that he was underage. it doesnt matter that he was doing nothing wrong. it doesnt matter that he was killed simply walking back to his home after going to the store to get candy and tea of all things. It doesnt matter that GZ isnt a police officer. it doesnt matter that he has a criminal history. it doesnt matter that GZ armed himself and followed Trayvon for blocks and blocks, which by his girl's testimony scared him to death. it doesnt matter that GZ killed trayvon far away from his vehicle (if GZ stopped following him, why did the confrontation happen so far away from the car?). it doesnt matter that police dispatchers told him not to follow the young man. it doesnt matter that his story is full of holes and inconsistencies, it doesnt matter that on the 911 tape he was heard making disparaging remarks about martin for no reason.

Nope, all that matters is that trayvon was black, smoked weed a few times in his life, and took a fb picture raising the middle finger. Yep. Case closed. He deserved to die.

This paragraph hurts...because its true:wow:
Black ppl we must stick together...We all we got...seriously...

This is why when the young teen was killed in brooklyn and they said he had a gun...and ppl were making all type of excuses for his murder..I defended him...because these racist motherfuccas will take us out WITH ..or WITHOUT a reason..IT DOESN"T FUCCING MATTER ...any chance they have to kill us THEY WILL....if we slip up and do something that can help them cover up the murder ...their like :ahh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if Zimmerman isn't the most blatant wake up call of lingering white supremacy in this country than I don't know what is

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

If I'm Martin's attorney Im arguing this point throughout the entire trial and flip it the stand your ground law for Martin. I would slightly back off the racism notion and stick with Martin was scared and using self defense. Now Martin gf disposition got thrown out because she lied under oath. Im not saying he didnt shoot and kill Martin. Im just

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I wrote this before, but there's something about these white folks and their apologists where they rather focus on the reaction of black folks than the actions of the bigot or racist in question.

Look at this thread. It's all about policing how niqqas react, not the actions of the bigot in question.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I see the comments about we as black people need to unit against white power.

But I don't hear the outcries for the black teens violence in Chicago, Houston, Philly, etc. Thats why I cant take Al Sharpton seriously, he's an opportunist and fake.

There is case ongoing case in Jackson, Mississppi where a dozen of Jackson State football beat and shoot a gay dude in the face becasue he was gay. Where's the outcry, where's the justice. Where's CNN, MSNBC, Al Sharpton, oh its black on black and thats not a sexy topic to talk about on the news. Im out here Dallas and Fort Worth, going back to hood talking to black teens and helping them reach their potential.

I see a lot of internet militants on here.