George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I get into a fight with you I'm attacking anything that would get to you mentally. If you mother is dead, Im saying something about her azz. The gloves are off the love is done at that point.

I hate how people act like they're so perfect.

I'll be the first to admit I have said racist shyt about white people. I dont hate white people but I have said insensitive shyt. :manny:

dont bring my mother into this u fucckhead. i've never been the type to want the banning of someone. but u need to be banned.

if ur not white, ur probably an african. because its usually africans who have this godlike worship of other races but themselves.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sayin every family sit around burning crosses and shyt, hating a different race. What I'm saying, everybody has said some racist shyt in their lives. Calling a Mexican a wetback; that's a racist comment. Calling a white person, a crakker; that is a racist comment. Calling a asian, a chink; that's a racist comment. Calling a black person a ******; that's a racist comment.

By the way ass clown, I'm black. My people need to stop letting the media play us. The media is playing on both sides of the case trying to get us wired up. This not the case to riot about.

Speak for yourself dog. I literally have NEVER in my entire life thrown a racial slur at anybody or any group.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a gap of missing information about this case. Nobody knows what happen from Zimmerman leaving his house to the two tussling on the ground. That's huge in this case. That information is the what can get Zimmerman charged and found guilty but the problem is nobody knows who confronted who.

:wtf:

there is no gap. he was on the phone with the 911 person telling them what was going on and what he was about to do. they told him to stay in the car and wait for police. he decided to get out of his car with a gun and go "ask" the person what he was doing in his neighborhood. there's no question he followed and then confronted trayvon. and then when trayvon responded like anyone else would who was being followed in the dark and stalked by an unknown person who isn't a police officer, he give him that work. that we know.

instead of tucking his tail and going back to his car to lick his wounds, george pulled out and shot trayvon. in any other scenario, killing someone during a fistfight, that is manslaughter at the least.

if george gets off by using the stand your ground clause as an out to killing someone in a situation like this, then we...well at least brown people..will be at much greater risk for being stalked and killed in the same manner.

The reason I bring up hate crimes is because thats what Martin's attorney and Al Sharpton was pushing for. I dont want the feds to start procecuting crimes as hate crimes because of public perception or lack of evidence. That would eventually hurt black folks and poor folk.

that's not what is happening here and it has no bearing on george's claim that the stand your ground law should absolve him of murder.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Okay, I didn't didnt get technicality right. But were found not guilty because of lack of evidence. I'm drawing similarities with those cases and Martin's case because there's a gap of information missing from this case.

It's different with Zimmerman. There's no denying he killed someone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story is so fukked but so fitting for our time. To me and the people not in flyover country hes an obvious murder. My white teacher from the 3rd safest suburb in america was infuriated over this shyt. But its a different story in Florida. A jury down there wont convict him. Hell get acquitted. His finances are probably permanently fukked. Like OJ fukked hopefully.

The white working class down there has hated blacks since the slaves replaced indentured servitude permanantly. If these two classes had united America would be way more equal and progressive today. Instead these hic cacs have done everything in there power form the klan to the dogs to the hose to the gun to keep the black man down. fukk em in the worst way. No way Zimmerman lives a year in prison. Hell need protective custody the rest of his life. Theres the security you wanted you xenophobic racist hateful wetback cac :leostare:

white people EVERYWHERE hate blacks, and their hate is increasing. wake up, black people. these people believe you have no rights. as shown by the tweets of this fakkit ass brother of zimmerman, if you are black, you are guilty. you are not protected by a presumption of innocence. that is how white people think, and they are becoming far more comfortable expressing that sentiment publicly.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
dont bring my mother into this u fucckhead. i've never been the type to want the banning of someone. but u need to be banned.

if ur not white, ur probably an african. because its usually africans who have this godlike worship of other races but themselves.

:heh: Why you catching feelings bruh. That was a hypothetical comment. Did you read my post?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
:wtf:

there is no gap. he was on the phone with the 911 person telling them what was going on and what he was about to do. they told him to stay in the car and wait for police. he decided to get out of his car with a gun and go "ask" the person what he was doing in his neighborhood. there's no question he followed and then confronted trayvon. and then when trayvon responded like anyone else would who was being followed in the dark and stalked by an unknown person who isn't a police officer, he give him that work. that we know.

instead of tucking his tail and going back to his car to lick his wounds, george pulled out and shot trayvon. in any other scenario, killing someone during a fistfight, that is manslaughter at the least.

if george gets off by using the stand your ground clause as an out to killing someone in a situation like this, then we...well at least brown people..will be at much greater risk for being stalked and killed in the same manner.

that's not what is happening here and it has no bearing on george's claim that the stand your ground law should absolve him of murder.

Where in the hell did you get that information from? If that was the case this wouldve been an open and shut case. When Zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher. The entire transcipt is below.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
It's different with Zimmerman. There's no denying he killed someone.

You're right, Zimmerman did shoot and kill Martin. Just look at the facts tho and take the emotion out of it. No one knows who confronted who. That's big, thats why that local DA couldnt pursue Zimmerman. That major gap of information from Zimmerman getting off the phone until a neighbor seeing them fight on the ground was not seen by anyone.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
white people EVERYWHERE hate blacks, and their hate is increasing. wake up, black people. these people believe you have no rights. as shown by the tweets of this fakkit ass brother of zimmerman, if you are black, you are guilty. you are not protected by a presumption of innocence. that is how white people think, and they are becoming far more comfortable expressing that sentiment publicly.

I try not to believe this...but when you see these racists posters on the coli......A HIP HOP SPORTS BOARD that african americans DOMINATE.....:yeshrug: sometimes...I know from my life experiences every white person isn't racist..............but the # gotta be a decent percentage...

Why does everyone hate black ppl?? If the roles were reversed I'd have no problem saying a black man was wrong or is racist....why is it so hard for white ppl??......

White ppl have been trained to hate..be afraid and despise black ppl.....black ppl aren't similar in that way.....Fucc they mad at us for?? They stole us from our lands ....we worked and built this country with no pay....they took all of the money ..raped our women ..robbed us of our history and killed us...........yet they still hate us as if we did something to them???

fucc em all

Black ppl wise up
@Koapa fucc the law...be honest....if you went to the store..minding your business on the phone with your woman on your way to the store for some snacks for you and your lil brother...and some random person is FOLLOWING YOU ...how would you react??...

Is it Trayvon fault that someone was following him for no reason?? Once again fucc the law...Does it matter who confronted who when zimmerman was clearly STALKING a random person with no reasoning?? Can you not see that zimmerman is wrong in every way

Last edited by a moderator:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

I try not to believe this...but when you see these racists posters on the coli......A HIP HOP SPORTS BOARD that african americans DOMINATE.....:yeshrug: sometimes...I know from my life experiences every white person isn't racist..............but the # gotta be a decent percentage...

Why does everyone hate black ppl?? If the roles were reversed I'd have no problem saying a black man was wrong or is racist....why is it so hard for white ppl??......

White ppl have been trained to hate..be afraid and despise black ppl.....black ppl aren't similar in that way.....Fucc they mad at us for?? They stole us from our lands ....we worked and built this country with no pay....they took all of the money ..raped our women ..robbed us of our history and killed us...........yet they still hate us as if we did something to them???

fucc em all

Black ppl wise up
@Koapa fucc the law...be honest....if you went to the store..minding your business on the phone with your woman on your way to the store for some snacks for you and your lil brother...and some random person is FOLLOWING YOU ...how would you react??...

Is it Trayvon fault that someone was following him for no reason??

As black people we gotta stop leeting the media play us. They are really trying to embarass us. There's elements of racism in every race across the states. Don't get racism and this case mixed up. Now you can argue that he profiled Martin.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
As black people we gotta stop leeting the media play us. They are really trying to embarass us. There's elements of racism in every race across the states. Don't get racism and this case mixed up. Now you can argue that he profiled Martin.

Why did he profile Trayvon??? Give me a reason why........You cannot be this naive and stupid...... and No I'm black and I can tell you black ppl get racist in DEFENSE...White ppl are offensively RACIST....black ppl could give a fucc less about white ppl...white ppl always on black ppls dikks..

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're not defending him, yet you come up with a bunch of explanations to mitigate his murder of martin.

shut the fukk up, white boy.

Dont you be dikridin Israelis tho? :ohhh:

Fuk u and all the c*acs here

Let keep it 100

tumblr_m845ijECFV1r8p9fpo1_250.gif

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
dispatcher: are you following him?

gz: yeah.

dispatcher: we don't need you to do that.

:upsetfavre:

he decided to get out of his car with a gun and go "ask" the person what he was doing in his neighborhood. there's no question he followed and then confronted trayvon. and then when trayvon responded like anyone else would who was being followed in the dark and stalked by an unknown person who isn't a police officer

How do you know your above quote happen specifically that way?
The only this case would be closed if, a someone saw Zimerman get out his car and confronted/provoted the fight then you have enough evidence to convict the man.