George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Zimmerman gets off there will be no riots

Black people too soft and safe for that sh1t these days

The only time Black folks collectively come together to do something nowadays is when new Jordans are released

:russ:

:comeon:

apparently you're not black or white, but you idolize both. only people with an unhealthy level of pent up self depreciation can keep up the cornball antagonist routine like you do. :umad:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

:comeon:

apparently you're not black or white, but you idolize both. only people with an unhealthy level of pent up self depreciation can keep up the cornball antagonist routine like you do. :umad:

all that from just saying some truthful sh1t?

Sean Bell got hit up with 50 bullets, all of the cops got off free and nobody rioted, black folks ain't about that life anymore breh, they rather tweet and post on facebook

:yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You nikkas can keep pretending that white people are your friends. fukk all CACs. They hate yall black asses. These CACs will back up a half wetback/half kike as long as it's a ****** that he kills.
I don't fukk with white people on a personal level and have no use for a crackkka. fukk 'em all.

Cosign to the fullest. That cac killed a young kid and white people got together and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to him for doing it. And y'all actually think white people like your black ass?

:pacspit:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
If I get into a fight with you I'm attacking anything that would get to you mentally. If you mother is dead, Im saying something about her azz. The gloves are off the love is done at that point.

I hate how people act like they're so perfect.

I'll be the first to admit I have said racist shyt about white people. I dont hate white people but I have said insensitive shyt. :manny:

:heh: @ This c*nt. If you're in a confrontation of any sorts and your first resort is to get racial, you're a racist prick and I'd be the first to break that bottle over your head. BUT, would I be so quick to react because your race (whatever that may be) looked threatening? No. Why? Because I'm not a bytch who gets intimdated by a different skin colour or jumps to stereotypes either.

You're coming across as a p*ssy, regardless of your tone breh. Can't respect you at all.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:heh: @ This c*nt. If you're in a confrontation of any sorts and your first resort is to get racial, you're a racist prick and I'd be the first to break that bottle over your head. BUT, would I be so quick to react because your race (whatever that may be) looked threatening? No. Why? Because I'm not a bytch who gets intimdated by a different skin colour or jumps to stereotypes either.

You're coming across as a p*ssy, regardless of your tone breh. Can't respect you at all.

:ohlawd:

:skip:

:deadmanny:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

:mindblown: you sound dumb as hell

:why: you got to be from Texas

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
No one wins outta this case. Martin is dead and Zimmerman life will be fukked. Probably broke as fukk now, and would need to leave the state of Florida. That's why you should think about shyt before u react. When keeping real goes wrong.

:why:Who was keeping it real

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I see some catz are black militants on a meassageboard and wouldnt do shyt if somebody actually confronts them. Everybody say what they would do in fight or flight situation. But you just don't know what u say or do if ever placed in that situation.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign to the fullest. That cac killed a young kid and white people got together and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to him for doing it. And y'all actually think white people like your black ass?

:pacspit:

that was the troubling part about this. the woman who should have been donated too didn't get sh1t. but i hope some rich good samaritan gave her money and asked she not tell anyone about it. i only hope that happened for her.

cuz when i hear this dude got like over $130,000 in a matter of days sh1t was saddening. most of that donation probably came from the hopeless south though. so it is what it is.