George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea maybe if you lived in the far northern states where mexican population is relatively low. In the southern states, you either black, african, white, mexican, or asian.

I'm talking about how the federal gov classifies people.
I guarantee he puts white as his race on all documents because the other options are American Indian, Alaskan native, Pacific Islander, Asian or black.

It's not incorrect to classify him as a cac

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm talking about how the federal gov classifies people.
I guarantee he puts white as his race on all documents because the other options are American Indian, Alaskan native, Pacific Islander, Asian or black.

It's not incorrect to classify him as a cac

In Texas you see some mexican who act white but white folk will let you know real fast that your are not white.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I see the comments about we as black people need to unit against white power.

But I don't hear the outcries for the black teens violence in Chicago, Houston, Philly, etc. Thats why I cant take Al Sharpton seriously, he's an opportunist and fake.

There is case ongoing case in Jackson, Mississppi where a dozen of Jackson State football beat and shoot a gay dude in the face becasue he was gay. Where's the outcry, where's the justice. Where's CNN, MSNBC, Al Sharpton, oh its black on black and thats not a sexy topic to talk about on the news. Im out here Dallas and Fort Worth, going back to hood talking to black teens and helping them reach their potential.

I see a lot of internet militants on here.

:smh: u cacs disgust me

:pacspit:

illadope

きんが
Daps
no, not that's what's going to happen. just because YOU are a fukkboi c00n or cac doesn't mean everyone else is. stop projecting your thoughts on the rest of us. some of us care about the implications of this case.

How does that make me a fukkboy or a c00n? I've been followin this shyt since day one and its frustrating. I care just as much as the rest of you all. Maybe I should of rephrased what I'm trying to say. Sure there will be that will be upset & would want to do something if Zimmerman does get away. Can anyone realistically say there are going to riots or anything? People were saying the same thing about Oscar Grant...nothing happened. Troy Davis, things got held up for what a few hours? Then there were people saying what they were going to do only for the situation to disappear not too long after.

If the case doesn't go in my favor am I sposed to go shoot the next hispanic person I see for justice? What can I do specially where I live at to appease you so Im not a c00n? While its unfavorable, let's be honest and speak on what MAY possibly happen. I hope it doesn't end up that way but considering how events have been this last few years its hard to say it isnt going to be that way.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

But I don't hear the outcries for the black teens violence in Chicago, Houston, Philly, etc. Thats why I cant take Al Sharpton seriously, he's an opportunist and fake.

There is case ongoing case in Jackson, Mississppi where a dozen of Jackson State football beat and shoot a gay dude in the face becasue he was gay. Where's the outcry, where's the justice. Where's CNN, MSNBC, Al Sharpton, oh its black on black and thats not a sexy topic to talk about on the news. Im out here Dallas and Fort Worth, going back to hood talking to black teens and helping them reach their potential.

You are real piece of work.

Do you have any earthly clue what you're talking about? The reason why the Trayvon Martin case became a nationwide story, is because the Sanford P.D had no intentions of charging GZ with a crime in the first place. Sharpton, Civil rights leaders, the feds, and the media turned this into a story because the Sanford P.D was in clear violation of Trayvon's civil and constitutional rights. They were caught red handed suppressing info, and making baseless claims about Trayvon, all the while accepting GZ's flimsy ass story about what happened that night as the gospel.

They eventually charged GZ, obviously, and since it became a national story we're discussing it. Had the Sanford P.D actually charged him in the first place, we would have never known about this story. Again, racism was the fuel here.

Now if those young men that you mentioned shot that gay gentleman in the face, killing him, and then came up with some weak story about how the gay guy was somehow the aggressor, contrary to evidence and common sense, and the police accepted it and let them go, then its comparable. If not, STFU.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Its amazing how the media never seem to make it out to Al Sharpton attendance at Stop the Violence rallies.

Then you have those who say he does nothing to address it because they're waiting on that same media to tell you that he is. :heh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its amazing how the media never seem to make it out to Al Sharpton attendance at Stop the Violence rallies.

Then you have those who say he does nothing to address it because they're waiting on that same media to tell you that he is. :heh:

apparently no black leaders are capable of tackling crime in black communities and racial discrimination at the same time according to a lot of these fools out here

NYC Rebel

Daps
apparently no black leaders are capable of tackling crime in black communities and racial discrimination at the same time according to a lot of these fools out here

Exactly.

There was 5,000 folks at the annual stop the violence rally in Crown Heights. You think the media has interest in covering black progress?

There's no interest in that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Are the football players in question running around free? Did the police ignore clear evidence and refuse to charge those guys with a crime? If not then it's not the same thing you big dummie. The controversy regarding this Trayvon Martin incident is that the police initially refused to arrest and charge Zimmerman even though there was clearly more than enough evidence to charge him. There's a clear element of police corruption regarding this Martin-Zimmerman situation. If not for the public outcry, Zimmerman never gets charged. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged that night or the next day as he should have been, this case isn't national news. Clearly you aren't too bright.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Are the football players in question running around free? Did the police ignore clear evidence and refuse to charge those guys with a crime? If not then it's not the same thing you big dummie. The controversy regarding this Trayvon Martin incident is that the police initially refused to arrest and charge Zimmerman even though there was clearly more than enough evidence to charge him. There's a clear element of police corruption regarding this Martin-Zimmerman situation. If not for the public outcry, Zimmerman never gets charged. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged that night or the next day as he should have been, this case isn't national news. Clearly you aren't too bright.

The dude you're quoting is an idiot.

He actually thinks people were protesting about what happened rather than the miscarriage of justice in not arresting Zimmerman to find out what happened.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If Zimmerman gets off there will be no riots

Black people too soft and safe for that sh1t these days

The only time Black folks collectively come together to do something nowadays is when new Jordans are released

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought GZs attorney said they were going to use a simple self defense argument, not Stand Your Ground...

I still don't get how an armed adult can instigate a situation with a teenager, the teenager end up dead, and all some people can say is how the teenager shouldve responded more maturely...

Personally, I believe GZ was getting the beats put on him and honestly thought he may be killed or seriously hurt, but all that negates itself when you create the hostile situation...

Bottom line, if you dont bother the kid, everybody alive...

If GZ don't have a gun, he's not even approaching TM...
He's already going into the situation thinking, if worse come to worse, I can shoot him (my bad, defend myself :childplease:)...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The dude you're quoting is an idiot.

He actually thinks people were protesting about what happened rather than the miscarriage of justice in not arresting Zimmerman to find out what happened.
:snoop: Sadly he may just be another troll basking in our attention.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If Zimmerman gets off there will be no riots

Black people too soft and safe for that sh1t these days

The only time Black folks collectively come together to do something nowadays is when new Jordans are released

The sad thing is .... hes right:sadbron: