George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
he decided to get out of his car with a gun and go "ask" the person what he was doing in his neighborhood. there's no question he followed and then confronted trayvon. and then when trayvon responded like anyone else would who was being followed in the dark and stalked by an unknown person who isn't a police officer

How do you know your above quote happen specifically that way?
The only this case would be closed if, a someone saw Zimerman get out his car and confronted/provoted the fight then you have enough evidence to convict the man.

Why do white ppl always need someone to SEE what happened after they killed the only other person who was present...so you want to get the benefit of killing someone ..AND the benefit of trust since no1 was there since he killed the only other person correct?? You don't need someone to see zimmerman confront or provoke a fight once you know he followed Trayvon for NO DAMN REASON OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN

When I'm off 4's ..you getting that work son..and I advise every other black person in here to NEG THIS CLOWN....Let these CAC's Rep match they Skin TOne :bustback:

PcMoo.png

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Why did he profile Trayvon??? Give me a reason why........You cannot be this naive and stupid...... and No I'm black and I can tell you black ppl get racist in DEFENSE...White ppl are offensively RACIST....black ppl could give a fucc less about white ppl...white ppl always on black ppls dikks..

The dumbest shyt I heard yet regarding this case.

There was a string of house robberies in that neighborhood/area both Zimmerman and Martin stayed in. There was a police drawing of the suspect and its a black male. That's why he profiled Martin, still no excuse for not letting the police do they jobs.

Here in Dallas, there's a rapist on the loose and they have a police drawing of the suspect. The entire Lake Highland area in Dallas is at full alarm. I can see someone getting there Zimmerman on regarding this case. My point, thats a example of profiling.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just saw a recent pic of Zimmerman...dude has gained at least a 100 pounds...dude looking real :huhldup:

At this rate, his fat ass will have a heart attack and not even make it to trial...

And I can't imagine how he get's acquitted...but like I said I expect dude to have a heart attack in 5...4...3...2...

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Why do white ppl always need someone to SEE what happened after they killed the only other person who was present...so you want to get the benefit of killing someone ..AND the benefit of trust since no1 was there since he killed the only other person correct?? You don't need someone to see zimmerman confront or provoke a fight once you know he followed Trayvon for NO DAMN REASON OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN

When I'm off 4's ..you getting that work son..and I advise every other black person in here to NEG THIS CLOWN....Let these CAC's Rep match they Skin TOne :bustback:

First off, ass clown thats the justice system. Then why OJ or Casey Anthony get off. Lack of witnesses.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he decided to get out of his car with a gun and go "ask" the person what he was doing in his neighborhood. there's no question he followed and then confronted trayvon. and then when trayvon responded like anyone else would who was being followed in the dark and stalked by an unknown person who isn't a police officer

How do you know your above quote happen specifically that way?
The only this case would be closed if, a someone saw Zimerman get out his car and confronted/provoted the fight then you have enough evidence to convict the man.

don't move the goal posts here. if george would have stayed put and didn't follow trayvon, like the dispatcher said, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

and i'm not digging up all the info for you. you obviously know how to use the internet. read what trayvon said to the girl he was on the phone with.

there's no question george left his car with a gun to go follow trayvon. how else would they encounter each other? how else would trayvon end up shot and killed? trayvon was a scared kid being followed in the dark by a creepy guy. george was stalking the kid to the point where he felt like he had to run away. come on, son. that fact that you're out here trying to mince words and defend what george did is really kind of sickening.

i don't see wtf else there is to talk about. the only question at this point is if george can claim stand your ground as a reasonable defense. all points lead to NO imo.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
The dumbest shyt I heard yet regarding this case.

There was a string of house robberies in that neighborhood/area both Zimmerman and Martin stayed in. There was a police drawing of the suspect and its a black male. That's why he profiled Martin, still no excuse for not letting the police do they jobs.

Here in Dallas, there's a rapist on the loose and they have a police drawing of the suspect. The entire Lake Highland area in Dallas is at full alarm. I can see someone getting there Zimmerman on regarding this case. My point, thats a example of profiling.

Guess you haven't been reading your posts... I don't give a fucc about what its like in dallas CAC or whatever hypothetical story you want to use to fit your agenda ....

So zimmerman because of a string of robberies had the right to profile every black male he saw with no evidence or reasoning...

Just a Hey thats a black guy...a black guy is a suspect in a string of HOUSE robberies....

Lemme follow and stalk any black guy I see...O their goes a black kid going to the STORE ...lemme follow him...

and you think thats valid reasoning.......

The world will be a better place when ppl like you are dead

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
First off, ass clown thats the justice system. Then why OJ or Casey Anthony get off. Lack of witnesses.

Motherfucca are you slow......dumb or STUPID :youngsabo:

I'm not talking about the justice system...thats why I said don't put the law into this...and use common fuccing sense..I don't give a fucc about OJ or Anthony..I'm talking about this case......You want to give the benefit of doubt to a person who stalked and racially profiled someone for NO REASON..instead of the person who was KILLED going to the STORE...and if he's anything like his brother their is no doubt Zimmerman is 1 racist fat piece of shyt

and did you really say ASS CLOWN ??? :dead: ....WAS THEIR ANY DOUBT THAT THIS CLOWN IS A CAC??? Another CAC pretending to be black ....

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
don't move the goal posts here. if george would have stayed put and didn't follow trayvon, like the dispatcher said, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

and i'm not digging up all the info for you. you obviously know how to use the internet. read what trayvon said to the girl he was on the phone with.

there's no question george left his car with a gun to go follow trayvon. how else would they encounter each other? how else would trayvon end up shot and killed? trayvon was a scared kid being followed in the dark by a creepy guy. george was stalking the kid to the point where he felt like he had to run away. come on, son. that fact that you're out here trying to mince words and defend what george did is really kind of sickening.

i don't see wtf else there is to talk about. the only question at this point is if george can claim stand your ground as a reasonable defense. all points lead to NO imo.

I see your point. Even in the Sanford Police report they said, the fight couldve been avoidable. That's true but in reality they fought and Martin was beating his azz on the ground and Zimmerman shoot him.

Im just saying, Martins girlfriend testimony has been thrown out becuase she lied under oath. No witnesses saw Zimmerman chasing Martin on foot or even confronting him. Martin's family attorney only arguement is Zimmerman is a racist. This case is point toward Zimmerman being aquitted but civil liable for the death of Martin. Now the question, Is the stand your ground law applicable in this case.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Motherfucca are you slow......dumb or STUPID :youngsabo:

I'm not talking about the justice system...thats why I said don't put the law into this...and use common fuccing sense..I don't give a fucc about OJ or Anthony..I'm talking about this case......You want to give the benefit of doubt to a person who stalked and racially profiled someone for NO REASON...and if he's anything like his brother their is no doubt Zimmerman is 1 racist fat piece of shyt

and did you really say ASS CLOWN ??? :dead: ....WAS THEIR ANY DOUBT THAT THIS CLOWN IS A CAC??? Another CAC protending to be black

Im not say Zimmerman didnt shoot and kill Martin. So just because we disagree on a topic, Im not black enough. nikka I'm Homestead, Houston, Tx., home of Swishahouse. Unlike you, I look at all facts before forming an opinion but I respect your opinion. I was raised differently.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Im not say Zimmerman didnt shoot and kill Martin. So just because we disagree on a topic, Im not black enough. nikka I'm Homestead, Houston, Tx., home of Swishahouse. Unlike you, I look at all facts before forming an opinion but I respect your opinion. I was raised differently.

and I never SAID you said that...and yeah you was raised VERY differently....

no your not black because we disagree on a topic...your not black because you used the word ASS CLOWN :wtf:

and you can claim to look at all the facts you like...zimmerman shot and killed a young black teen....after he racially profiled him and stalked him from the store......Trayvon is not on trial..he was murdered his innocence doesn't have to be proven here...its a GIVEN....He did not follow zimmerman..and would of never had any interactions with him if not for zimmerman STALKING and RACIAL PROFILING HIM.........these are the fuccing facts

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
and I never SAID you said that...and yeah you was raised VERY differently....

no your not black because we disagree on a topic...your not black because you used the word ASS CLOWN :wtf:

and you can claim to look at all the facts you like...zimmerman shot and killed a young black teen....after he racially profiled him and stalked him from the store......Trayvon is not on trial..he was murdered his innocence doesn't have to be proven here...its a GIVEN....He did not follow zimmerman..and would of never had any interactions with him if not for zimmerman STALKING and RACIAL PROFILING HIM.........these are the fuccing facts

What you think its called when a string of crimes happen and a eyewitness gives a police artist a description of the suspect and the police drawing is released. Your going to profile people based on the suspect description, that human nature.

Now if Zimmerman out there charging up black folks for no reason, then I dont he would alive to tell that outcome.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
What you think its called when a string of crimes happen and a eyewitness gives a police artist a description of the suspect and the police drawing is released. Your going to profile people based on the suspect description, that human nature.

Now if Zimmerman out there charging up black folks for no reason, then I dont he would alive to tell that outcome.

If a police drawing of white guy had been released do you seriously think Zimmerman would be out there stalking every lone white guy? :comeon:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
lol leave it to white people to defend zimmerman. we all know why this happened, stop pretending like its still some open book and no one has any idea of what went down.