George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white, Zimmerman wouldnt be alive right now much less free on the streets. DO NOT trust white people, because in the end they will not have your best interest at heart. fukk em all

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
But RZ is using the lib media argument while ignoring the existent lib media biase against black folks too. Lib media follows the same rules when it comes to casting movies, funding "black" projects, and having a diverse portrayal of black folks. RZ is playing on those of us who are lazy in our rational and the conditioned mind of folks to always view things in categories and thus be able to apply generic and overly simplified summaries of those categories.
-So lib media, caters to black folks even when they are wrong
-Conservative media caters to white folks even when they are wrong

So in RZ world, lib media failed to portray TM accordingly to his facebook pictures because if he looks like a thug, then he must be one. But yet the lib and non-lib media have "jokingly" referenced the president as a thug, despite his lack of thug facebook pictures. So it's obvious that there are implcit connections and justifications being made about what is typical black behavior that are beyond what the individuals' action are

well, that's opening another door but it's true, i can't argue against what you've present and i agree overall. i'm just discussing robert's defense of himself though...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The question was never if Zimmerman was responsible for Trayvon's death.

The question was if Zimmerman acted in self-defense and thus the burden of proof is on him to prove that.

So yes. Zimmerman is responsible for Trayvon's death.

Its pretty simple.

...but don't sully this conversation with the aforementioned point.

This ass hole tried to link social media portrayal to saying Trayvon deserved to die.

So yes. Trayvon had some stupid pics online...therefore:

1. Blacks are risky?
2. He deserved to die?
3. He is in the same camp as a completely other case where two black kids allegedly killed a baby?

How does that even make sense? Yet that was the point he was trying to make.

Ya'll can talk about media portrayals of high profile cases elsewhere and people like Nancy Grace elsewhere. Ya'll are trying to pull the discussion in that direction and ignoring the sheer inconsistency in Robert Zimmerman's stream of logic.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
if someone was following me and walked up on me i would assume he's tryna rob me.

but u dont know about that, its prolly real safe where u live :mjpls:

lol thats what kills me about these people coppin pleas for zimmerman. lets be real, if some nikka is stalkin yo ass at night in a truck, you think he tryna come up or kill yo ass. ESPECIALLY, when he leave the car and start following you after you try to run away (what zimmerman is recorded as saying he was doing). trayvon should have just kept running home, he probably stopped and saw that zimmerman was a fat ass and tried to boss up on him til zimmerman pulled the strap out. if zimmerman wasnt trying to play :cape: his racist ass wouldnt have ruined his own life and stolen one of our brothers.

im glad his brother tweeted that stuff, only more fuel to use against his brother in court and it will be hilarious if thats one of the key things that gets zimmerman locked up

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Im aware of the story, and I just explained to that there arent any damages to be had, because the story was retracted. NBC didnt "run with the story for a week". It was one segment. You're clearly getting your info from far right wing websites. No wonder your opinions are so bizarre and irrational. You're taking your cues from racists with agendas.

Just because we disagree then label me being white. I just see how Zimmerman could get acquitted. And yes NBC ran that edited 911 call for almost a week. I've been following this case since it got started.