Games you just can't get into

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The Witcher 2.
I love RPGs but this did nothing for me.
Eventually gave it away for free to a younger cousin.
:mjcry:
I'm going to give TW3 a rental, though.
Enjoy RPGs too much to not at least give it a shot.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Recently:

Xenoblade. If having a simplified JRPG system wasn't bad enough (control one character at a time while the rest of your team are AI-controlled), but then it adds the clumsily-implemented time feature to prevent a character dying. That feature unnecessarily doubling the length of each fight killed my interest in the game, which is a shame since I really like Reyn.

Monster Hunter 3. Just seems like a goody-goody version of Dark Souls. Where you pick up materials to forge weapons in a peaceful island and get jobs to kill small peaceful monsters. Be a good boy long enough and someday, you'll get the big boy missions. No thanks, but I'm willing to give the series another try with MH4 whenever that comes out here.

Diablo 3. Level design and enemies are both easy to the point of being insulting, but the first boss I meet is hard as hell. Never played a Diablo game, so I guess I'm supposed to grind enough and find good enough weapons to deal with said boss? Would be fine if the level design and enemies themselves weren't so boring to grind with. I must be missing something here.

Wolfenstein: New Order. The motion blur and the way your character(camera) bops his head gave me massive eye-aches, and this has never happened to me with any other game. Plus this is coming from someone who loves the 3DS's 3D effect. I heard that there is something you can turn off only in the PC version to fix this, but what I tried was the console version.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
For the people who can't get into Inqusition, I urge you to leave the Hinterlands as soon as you're able.
Do a few quests, but when you're tasked with herding buffalo or delivering letters, leave.
My interest waned considerably in the early going but after I left and got started on the main story arc, the game picked up speed and I never looked back.
There was a huge thread on reddit concerning this.
Hinterlands is essentially a prologue area and other locations are a lot more engrossing.
You're not meant to complete every menial task available in that area.
Hell, some areas have enemies 5-6 levels higher than you. They're practically telling you to move the story along.
If you leave and begin the main quest and still can't get into it, then I'm in agreement with you in that it's probably just not your type of game.