games that people love but you don't like (Ver.2)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
header.jpg

I really tried man...this game just feels like somebody threw a bunch of shyt together and went HERE YOU GO YOU fukkING WEIRDOS NOW fukk OFF:mindblown:

Its 2D Sonic but man it just doesn't have that fire like Sonic Generations. All the levels feel jumbled, instead of typical sonic playthrough and the mechanics are just random as all hell. This game reminds me of a reunion album with a bunch of old rockers going "WE STILL GOT IT:krs:".

Nah this is not it chief :camby:

Sonic Generations>>>>>>>>>>

I don't see how you could like the OG genesis Sonic games and not like this one. It's basically Sonic 5.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sonic 3 hate?

:dwillhuh:

S3&K was one of the best

What made you hate it?

I hated the mechanics and the style of Sonic 3. The soundtrack was bumping (RIP MJ), but the levels just didn't draw me in along with the random stuff like flopping on the platform to go to the bottom of the level (Circus stage). I just want to "go fast" and honestly Sonic 3 was the beginning of the end for Sonic games adding too much but not keeping it simple. Sonic Generations did just that with some added features that were tolerable. Like I get what Sonic Mania was trying to do, but I was lost the moment Sonic was in a Puyo Puyo game with Eggman out of no where:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is most likely the problem
That game is a whole ass love letter to sonic 3. :laff:

:mjlol:Dude they even have the damn remixed version of the opening. I came in expecting like the closest thing to Sonic CD which was GODTIER next to Generations, I had to do a retake if I was playing a hacked rom :dwillhuh:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm with you on this one but I'm gonna extend it to every Legend of Zelda except LTTP and some of the 2D ones.

I actually like what BOTW did by adding RPG elements because I think they should always have been there, but I still don't love it.
It’s funny cause LttP is one of my favorite games and probably the only Zelda game I don’t feel is overrated.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hated the mechanics and the style of Sonic 3. The soundtrack was bumping (RIP MJ), but the levels just didn't draw me in along with the random stuff like flopping on the platform to go to the bottom of the level (Circus stage). I just want to "go fast" and honestly Sonic 3 was the beginning of the end for Sonic games adding too much but not keeping it simple. Sonic Generations did just that with some added features that were tolerable. Like I get what Sonic Mania was trying to do, but I was lost the moment Sonic was in a Puyo Puyo game with Eggman out of no where:francis:

Well if the whole game is just going fast then there's no variety and then you'd just say the game has no depth and is repetitive.

I don't see a problem with mixing it up and adding shyt in there like mean bean machine or platforming. That's why I liked Sonic Adventure because they give you different things to do instead of just the main basic sonic stuff.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Doom Eternal. I don’t actually dislike the game it just doesn’t interest me enough to finish it. The platforming turned me away as well.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Kingdom Hearts II. Wouldn't take back my time playing it though because my nephews watched me play and they became fans of KH and the jrpg genre because of KH2 and Advent Children.