games that people love but you don't like (Ver.2)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
"bbbbut BOTW has realism and physics":lolbron: People think these things make a game complete. These are add ons, the game itself has a couple required dungeons and everything else is extra.

Breath of the Wild bores me to sleep everytime I try to play it. I don't care if I can shoot an apple off a tree with my bow and arrow, more dungeons and bosses please.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What didn't you like about Mario Odyssey?

Also why did you buy a switch in the first place? :dead: it seems you don't like any of the games on there.
Not the person you quoted but I share some of the same sentiments about Nintendo games. I bought my Switch because I needed something to replace my Vita and to play Monster Hunter:yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I never played Revolver but I remember being wild disappointed with Red Dead Redemption:francis:. While the story was rather interesting, there were moments in the game where it felt like the main protagonist was clueless as hell. Plus that ending:francis:. I didn't want to even play Red Dead 2 because I knew the game was going to be a slog and "gasp", I was right all along:krs:
I'm probably in the vast minority but I really loved Revolver and was extremely disappointed in Redemption.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What didn't you like about Mario Odyssey?

Also why did you buy a switch in the first place? :dead: it seems you don't like any of the games on there.

1. Almost everything

2. I kinda don’t. I bought it for BoTW and Fire emblem which I’ve put well over 100 hours on each. I liked the games a lot more when i was a teenager and in my early 20’s and had a lot of other people to play co-op with. But as a solo gaming machine it’s pretty underwhelming, it’s only saving grace are indies and you can get them cheaper on steam and during PlayStation sales

I would have bushed it a long time ago if that SMTV teaser didn’t come out

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Red Dead Redemption 2
God of War on PS4. I don’t hate these games but they felt like a chore to play/beat. I enjoyed moments of these 2 game but overall felt bored playing them. They were disappointing imo I rather the old style hack and slash GoW games with puzzles than this Souls style gameplay. As for Red Dead 2 idk what it is about it but it didn’t draw me in at all. The 1st RDR is my in my top 5-10 games of all time this one :francis::russell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spiderman is shallow as fukk. Combat is easy button mashy crap. Swinging is mindless just hold a button down and he goes. Side stuff in the open world not fun at all. Anyone not in a spider suit gameplay was trash.

Without the pretty graphics and spiderman IP the game would be generic as fukk.

Infamous and prototype were much better open world super hero games.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sunset Overdrive. I really wanted to like it, just wasn't feeling it. :yeshrug:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Spiderman is shallow as fukk. Combat is easy button mashy crap. Swinging is mindless just hold a button down and he goes. Side stuff in the open world not fun at all. Anyone not in a spider suit gameplay was trash.

Without the pretty graphics and spiderman IP the game would be generic as fukk.

Infamous and prototype were much better open world super hero games.

i been saying for a minute that infamous is the perfect ip to re-explore with ps5 capabilities