games that people love but you don't like (Ver.2)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
GTAV can't believe this game sold like 70 million copies when it's not even good, the satire is terrible the characters are blah and the shooting is either whack a mole or incredibly slow aiming.
The only good thing about the main missions were heists, for all the talk of the open world the missions are super linear not at all like 3 and vc where you could do a bunch of ignorance

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
entered to put rdr.
first hour put me to sleep...
the first hour is boring but the missions get better after that. i just find the map to be the most boring fukking place ever the map is 75% dessert (which is not interesting) and theirs only 2 towns that are interesting at all. it doesn't help that the police suck and you can kill them easily.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Modern Warfare 2, just didn't click with me. And GTA IV is just plain boring to sit through.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Sorry to say, but Uncharted 4 game was boring af. Idk why, I can't put my finger on it, the game just had to much climbing shyt got tiresome af. story was decent, but the action were to far in between for me, but when the action happens it was great. the ending boss fight was cool, but overall just found it boring. very disappointed, good thing I got it with the Slim, so I essentially I got it free. :yeshrug: but yeah shyt kinda wack.:manny: