games that people love but you don't like (Ver.2)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I tried to get into Horizon Zero Dawn twice and gave up. it was the first game where I feel like I experienced "open world fatigue"

to be fair, I stopped playing it to play other games, and I'll probably give it another shot

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I fukking hate competitive smash. Personally the game feels dry as fukk to me with no items n shyt. I like the party fighting chaos aspect of it that's what made the series so unique from other fighting games to me. I can tolerate it more on the Wii u and ultimate versions but playing meelee with no items is some sucker shyt to me

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Bayonetta. Not a bad game but too fast paced for me. Feels like I'm watching a DBZ fight when I play that shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It’s funny cause LttP is one of my favorite games and probably the only Zelda game I don’t feel is overrated.
OOT and MM aren't overrated.

OOT showed the world how an open world adventure game should be designed and MM might be underrated considering its among the least popular titles in the series while being the most creative zelda game.

Everything after I'd agree with.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
OOT and MM aren't overrated.

OOT showed the world how an open world adventure game should be designed and MM might be underrated considering its among the least popular titles in the series while being the most creative zelda game.

Everything after I'd agree with.
Ok....:skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tried to get into Horizon Zero Dawn twice and gave up. it was the first game where I feel like I experienced "open world fatigue"

A lot of people said this when it came to HZD and i also kind of felt that way but I went on to play witcher 3 a couple months later (again) and didn’t feel it. I honestly think its just the way they designed the open world. It just felt hollow and kind of unnecessary.

Climbing towers, clearing camps, tons of icons on the map etc., i really hope for this next generation of open world games designers think of some way to improve upon the overall necessity of making these big maps and giving you a reason to want to explore them.

People can say what they want about BOTW but things in that world didn’t just exist to exist, the trees you can climb, you can swim in the water, things in the environment catch fire, freeze, move when you hit it, you can scale teh cliffs, fly over things, it felt like a playground of adventure.

These Ubisoft inspired open world games feel everything in the enviornment is made out of cardboard, including the people

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Formuliac annual release games like assassins creed.
Any final fantasy game without a 7 in it.
Nba 2k roster update

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mario kart 8
Smash bros ultimate

These games got old for me real quick.
Mario kart 8 feels slow to me especially compared to sonic racing transformed

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Persona 5.

God of War. (Beautiful game graphically and I'm sure the story was sublime, but I couldn't get into the combat. The camera was too close and it never felt right.)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
God of War 4 shyt was boring as fukk and overrated.

Metal Gear shyt is ass even though I think 2 was the best one

All of Zelda games

Hitman

Horizon Zero Dawn always tried to go back and finish but get bored as hell

Witcher 3 tried it but too much and boring