Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It meant like he said it did

He didnt keep paying for it.
The point is, he did have a patent as far back as 2010 (latest I saw was 2013 and that was before the podcast or the thread). And that patent was cited by mega tech corporations… all of them

That's false, I already linked the exact language above. The patent was never granted, the first and only action is "Application Discontinuation......abandoned due to failure to respond to office actions."

Application US12/765,485 events

2010-04-22 Application filed by Individual
2010-04-22 Priority to US12/765,485
2010-10-28 Publication of US20100271394A1
Status Abandoned

Legal Events​

2013-05-06 Information on status: application discontinuation Free format text: ABANDONED -- FAILURE TO RESPOND TO AN OFFICE ACTION

And none of the companies who "cite" the patent say they used anything from it at all, they're just citing various VR patents that preceded theirs for due diligence. If you read the patent application he wrote, there isn't any technical language in the whole thing, it's just a generic description of a VR setup. It's useless.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They can't... They don't even try
:mjlol:Another cac agent. I asked a simple question: name one objective thing that makes him insane, because disagreeing with his theories doesn't count. I've yet to get a real answer.

So, in actually, it's the cac agents that can't fully explain their position nor what Terrence Howards stated in order to debunk it. Professor white boy claimed Terrence Howard said he fell from space into his mother's womb-- he never said that.

:mjlol:If you go back and read my replies, I've articulated myself very well. I even destroyed my opponent with shyt that HE posted.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Terrence Howard said he fell from space into his mother's womb-- he never said that.

I said he was falling through infinite space, not from outer space like you seem to have interpreted. Otherwise, that's exactly how he said he came into his mother's womb:

Howard: "I didn't come into this world the way everybody else does, I don't think. I used to think that everybody had the similar experience, but, like, if I asked you what was your first memory in life, what would it do?"

Rogan: "I don't think I know."

Howard: "My first memory was almost like when you're dreaming and you're falling and you hit the bottom and you wake up. That was my first memory, but I didn't wake up here I was inside my mother's womb, and I was about maybe six months inside the womb. And I'm like, okay, don't forget I'm here. Okay? Okay, don't forget, don't forget, don't forget, don't forget. You go to sleep. You wake up again. Now something's moving in front of you, and you're like, oh, that's my friend. But I had a different name for it. I didn't know it was my hand, but I knew I had a title for it. Go back to sleep, all of those things. Then ultimately you get ready to come out. I remember all of that."

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
2013-05-06 Information on status: application discontinuation Free format text: ABANDONED -- FAILURE TO RESPOND TO AN OFFICE ACTION
:mjlol:So once again, the cac proves me and @O.T.I.S. point. He stopped paying. In order for a product to be discontinued, it has to be there in the first place, cac.

You do realize the word "application" can be used to label a product, right? It doesn't have to mean an application like for a job. Man, this crakkka is dumb as fukk!

Also, in order to "abandon" something, you have to be there in the first place. If I stated that I abandoned China, that means I was in China at one point, but then abruptly left.

:mjlol:Once again, game over.

OK we’re waiting for you to do it.
:mjlol:These cac agents come over to a black owned website and think they can pop the same shyt. I've yet to hear any objective reason that proves Terrence Howard is insane. They haven't even succeeded in debunking the shyt they tried to.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
OK we’re waiting for you to do it.

Just read the thread. His following claims were already debunked:

1x1 = 2
Wave-particle duality mean no straight lines exist
Terrence holds 91 patents
Terrence holds a VR patent worth $7 trillion
Terrence holds a PhD in chemical engineering

None of that was true. Was there any specific new claim he made that you did think was true?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Pretty crazy how he’s able to talk so in depth about these topics and nikkas think he’s a quack.

If you have 3 cups with 2 marbles in each, you have 3x2=6 marbles
If you have 2 cups with 2 marbles in each, you have 2x2=4 marbles
If you have 1 cup with 2 marbles in it, you have 1x2=2 marbles
If you have 1 cup with 1 marble in it, you have 1x1=1 marble
If you have 2 cups with 1 marble in each, you have 2x1=2 marbles
If you have 3 cups with 1 marble in each, you have 3x1=3 marbles

This is basic multiplication, it's not a trick. That's literally all that 1x1=1 means. It means if you have 1 set of 1 object, then you have one.

The fact that he's verbose doesn't mean he's not a quack.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol:Another cac agent. I asked a simple question: name one objective thing that makes him insane, because disagreeing with his theories doesn't count. I've yet to get a real answer.

So, in actually, it's the cac agents that can't fully explain their position nor what Terrence Howards stated in order to debunk it. Professor white boy claimed Terrence Howard said he fell from space into his mother's womb-- he never said that.

:mjlol:If you go back and read my replies, I've articulated myself very well. I even destroyed my opponent with shyt that HE posted.
I wasn’t even talking to you therefore I have no idea what you said nor did I care. If you can’t explain exactly what he said with facts and knowledge, you fall into the people I discussed. If you can, you’re an idiot for believing it

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The fact that he's verbose doesn't mean he's not a quack.
:mjlol:Proposing a new mathematical theory doesn't prove that he is.
I wasn’t even talking to you therefore I have no idea what you said nor did I care. If you can’t explain exactly what he said with facts and knowledge, you fall into the people I discussed. If you can, you’re an idiot for believing it
:mjlol:The onus is on the posters to prove he's insane. Sanity is the default state of the majority of human beings, I don't need to prove that.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read the thread. His following claims were already debunked:

1x1 = 2
Wave-particle duality mean no straight lines exist
Terrence holds 91 patents
Terrence holds a VR patent worth $7 trillion
Terrence holds a PhD in chemical engineering

None of that was true. Was there any specific new claim he made that you did think was true?

You didn’t watch the podcast in its entirety. I did. And aren’t you that fakkit @Rakim? You’re a sissy that is not a man of his word. You should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.