fukkery alert mayne, Terrence Howard on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Terrence is a multimillionaire, and even in a worst-case scenario the total cost of a patent will be no more than a few thousand dollars. The only way his "lawyers would keep hitting him up" is if his patent application was getting repeatedly rejected and he kept having to reapply.
:mjlol:Wrong. It was in the six figures, and I know for a fact it doesn't cost six figures to apply NOR reapply. He was getting upcharges because he owned a billion-dollar idea.

You can be highly intelligent, articulate things, have recall, etc. and still be mentally ill. Look at Bobby Fisher, he was the greatest chess player in the world (some say the greatest in history) and yet he was crazy as fukk and believed in all sorts of ridiculous things.
:mjlol:You know you fukked up right?

:mjlol:Bobby Fischer was portrayed as crazy by the media because the media is controlled by Jews, and it's a known fact that Bobby Fischer doesn't fukk with Jews. You're actually proving the slander argument by using him as an example.

Holding a patent doesn't mean an idea is true, it just means the idea is yours and unique. There are MANY patents for shyt that doesn't work, it's not the job of the patent office to actually build your thing and see if it works or not. All the patent office is checking is whether or not your idea has been submitted before by someone else and whether it is sufficiently different from other ideas to be patentable.

:mjlol:So you just admitted Terrence Howard is a genius for being the first person to come with the modern concept of VR in entertainment.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:Most humans think about destroying when they're angry or resentful.

But they're not crazy enough to claim they could actually do it.

:mjlol:False. He stated his first memory was in his mother's womb. That's not the first time a person has made that claim.

It's not false, he claimed his first memory was falling through infinite space until he landed with a plop in his mother's womb.

And everyone who claims to have memories in their mother's womb is crazy.

:mjlol:Espousing a new mathematically theory is crazy? That happens fairly often throughout history.

Claiming truth for an obviously false theory and then pushing it for 35 years is crazy.

Quitting college when you're "only 3 credits from graduating" because your professor won't accept your idiotically wrong theory is crazy. (He says he was 3 credits away, no proof it's true.)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
But they're not crazy enough to claim they could actually do it.
:mjlol:Bro What?! Did you not pay attention in history class? YES, THEY HAVE!
It's not false, he claimed his first memory was falling through infinite space until he landed with a plop in his mother's womb.
:mjlol:Watch it again. He asked Rogan if he ever had a dream of falling, Rogan obviously said yes (common dream). Terrence didn't say he 'fell through infinite space and landed', he stated he had a common dream, then when he awoke from that dream, he was in his mother's womb.
Claiming truth for an obviously false theory and then pushing it for 35 years is crazy.
See: Nikola Tesla.

Quitting college when you're "only 3 credits from graduating" because your professor won't accept your idiotically wrong theory is crazy. (He says he was 3 credits away, no proof it's true.)
:mjlol:Ego/Pride, but no one is arguing against that, so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:So you just admitted Terrence Howard is a genius for being the first person to come with the modern concept of VR in entertainment.

Wait, you think someone came up with "the modern concept of VR" in 2010? :laff:

The first use of VR in science fiction is 1935, the first VR machine actually built was 1958 (patented 1962),

In order to get his patent, he didn't have to invent VR. There's nothing meaningfully technical in his patent application at all. All you have to do is describe a particular structure and setup that is sufficiently different than anything else anyone has proposed before you. But since literally no one uses his particular setup, or anything unique to his application, no one would have ever had to pay him a single cent.

EDIT: I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BELIEVING HIM, THE PATENT WAS NEVER EVEN GRANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE :heh:

This is the exact patent application being discussed:

Quote for me even ONE important technical breakthrough in this patent. Quote me ONE new technology that wasn't already widely known in 2010. He's just describing a typical idea for VR with a particular setup of his choosing. But there's literally zero reason for any company to ever copy his design in any meaningful way.

You know you fukked up right?

:mjlol:Bobby Fischer was portrayed as crazy by the media because the media is controlled by Jews, and it's a known fact that Bobby Fischer doesn't fukk with Jews. You're actually proving the slander argument by using him as an example.

Yeah, it's a "known fact" that Bobby Fisher voraciously read Hitler's writings, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and other ridiculous antisemitic texts, publicly denied the Holocaust dozens of times in interviews, and blamed his personal setbacks on the Jews over and over, even shyt as simple as when the storage facility he had stopped paying rent to got rid of his stuff and he blamed "the Jews that control America".

Totally sane behavior. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Professor Emeritus

I asked you to post a video of someone directly challenging his theories while he’s presenting them.

You said it would be a waste of time. Is you writing books for replies not a waste of time? :dahell:

Well, yes, it obviously is a waste of time. :heh:

I thought that debunking a few of the easiest to understand falsehoods would at least help people who say, "Hard to tell if he's right or wrong because I don't understand this stuff." And a lot quicker than debunking every single individual dumb thing he says.

But yeah, to the "true believers" in the thread, no amount of fact checking is going to make any difference and that's being proven in real time.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
But since literally no one uses his particular setup, or anything unique to his application, no one would have ever had to pay him a single cent.
:mjlol:Of course they don't have to pay him, they just waited until he couldn't keep up with his patent.
Quote for me even ONE important technical breakthrough in this patent. Quote me ONE new technology that wasn't already widely known in 2010. He's just describing a typical idea for VR with a particular setup of his choosing. But there's literally zero reason for any company to ever copy his design in any meaningful way.
:mjlol:They don't have to 'copy', once you have the idea you can tweak it as you see fit and claim it as your own. Just like billionaire Dr. Dre's production.
Yeah, it's a "known fact" that Bobby Fisher voraciously read Hitler's writings, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and other ridiculous antisemitic texts voraciously, publicly denied the Holocaust over and over, and continuously blamed his personal setbacks on the Jews, even shyt as simple as when the storage facility he had stopped paying rent to got rid of his stuff and he blamed "the Jews that control America".

Totally sane behavior. :mjlol:
:mjlol:So you see where there would be an agenda by the media? Good, glad we found common ground.

But yeah, to the "true believers" in the thread, no amount of fact checking is going to make any difference and that's being proven in real time.
:mjlol:You can use Ad Hominins to deflect all you want, but the facts are you haven't stated one objective reason why you believe Terrence Howard to be insane. He can take care of himself, function in society normally, articulate his ideals in a well thought out and concise manner.

:mjlol:Objectively crazy is when you ask someone if they want to eat and their response is, "Monkeys wear Jordans!". Someone who cannot function on the same frequency as the average person.

:mjlol: It seems to me like you just don't agree with what he says so you accepted WHITE people's point of view of "How dare this negro think he's intelligent"? White people get upset when they see a black person behave in a way that makes them feel inferior, especially intellectually.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:Of course they don't have to pay him, they just waited until he couldn't keep up with his patent.

:mjlol:They don't have to 'copy', once you have the idea you can tweak it as you see fit and claim it as your own. Just like billionaire Dr. Dre's production.

:mjlol:So you see where there would be an agenda by the media? Good, glad we found common ground.

So name just ONE idea in Terrence Howard's patent that was groundbreaking and useful. Tell me a single thing here that wasn't already known in 2010 that matters at all. The whole patent is right here, it's not long and it's not tough to understand:

It's literally just a stock description of how VR could work, without any meaningful technical details, and with an arbitrary alignment. The only part "unique" is his choices for the alignment, and no one has given a flying fukk about replicating those particular choices because nothing about them is helpful in any meaningful way.

Just tell me ONE thing in his patent that was groundbreaking and unknown. Anything at all. It's right there.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
So name just ONE idea in Terrence Howard's patent that was groundbreaking and useful. Tell me a single thing here that wasn't already known in 2010 that matters at all. The whole patent is right here, it's not long and it's not tough to understand:

:mjlol: So if those 'unique' choices are enough to turn on the lightbulb, what's the issue?

:mjlol:Anyone who knows anything about patents knows that being cited by 31 sources is amazing, not to mention the companies citing him. Microsoft, Sony, Amazon, IBM, Raytheon--I mean come on man. Like they always say in the hood, 'follow the money', and that's A LOT OF money for a man that supposedly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: So if those 'unique' choices are enough to turn on the lightbulb, what's the issue?

The choices are completely arbitrary. They do nothing.

I'm still waiting for you to name ONE breakthrough of any type in his patent. It's easy to read. There's no tech there at all:

Anyone who knows anything about patents knows that being cited by 31 sources is amazing, not to mention the companies citing him. Microsoft, Sony, Amazon, IBM, Raytheon--I mean come on man.

Anyone who knows anything about patents knows that being "cited" is meaningless without context. Most citations are just legal ass-covering, saying, "this patent also covers a form of VR, but it is irrelevant to our technology". That's literally all it is - a mention. And the mention isn't even necessarily done by the company filing the patent, the patent examiner can add those citations too. There is not even ONE citation of Howard's patent which states that their patent is based off of Howard's tech.

Like they always say in the hood, 'follow the money', and that's A LOT OF money for a man that supposedly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Breh, there is NO money involved that is associated with Terrence Howard or anything he's created at all. :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
On a different subject entirely, this is a drawing by a schizophrenic prison inmate that someone posted on reddit a few years ago.

xrw1tzifoptc1.jpeg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who knows anything about patents knows that being "cited" is meaningless without context. Most citations are just legal ass-covering, saying, "this patent also covers a form of VR, but it is irrelevant to our technology". That's literally all it is - a mention. And the mention isn't even necessarily done by the company filing the patent, the patent examiner can add those citations too. There is not even ONE citation of Howard's patent which states that their patent is based off of Howard's tech.
:mjlol:You just proved my point and contradicted yourself on top of that. Why would they need to cover nothing? I already spoke on this. It's just like Dr. Dre as a producer: steal it, tweak it, and now it's yours.

:mjlol:I stated 'follow' the money meaning those are the most powerful tech companies in America. And no, they wouldn't do 31 citations from fortune 500 companies if a nobody just wrote a non-sense patent that nobody used. There are literally 100's of patents on that site with similarities to other products and zero cites. You're just arguing to argue.

:mjlol:The conversation that Terrence Howard had about energy was on point. You can't argue those things. You're taking white people talking points from other websites and copy and pasting them here. You're probably Caucasian or an agent. You haven't named one objective thing for an argument that proves Terrence Howard is insane, so you opt instead to make a feeble attempt to discredit him.

On a different subject entirely, this is a drawing by a schizophrenic prison inmate that someone posted on reddit a few years ago.

:mjlol:Exactly. You're either white, or whitewashed. Sorry homie, that racist rhetoric doesn't fly on the coli. You're going to have to go back to 4c and reddit with that bullshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:You just proved my point and contradicted yourself on top of that. Why would they need to cover nothing? I already spoke on this. It's just like Dr. Dre as a producer: steal it, tweak it, and now it's yours.

Name ONE thing in the patent that they stole and tweaked. Anywhere.

Name ONE technology in his patent that was new. Anywhere.

Name ONE useful insight, anywhere in the patent. It's not even technical, it's easy to read. Why can't you name anything?

I stated 'follow' the money meaning those are the most powerful tech companies in America. And no, they wouldn't do 31 citations from fortune 500 companies if a nobody just wrote a non-sense patent that nobody used. There are literally 100's of patents on that site with similarities to other products and zero cites. You're just arguing to argue.

Then why doesn't a single citation mention using a single aspect of his patent? :mjlol:

You keep saying they all used it, but you can't say what they used. Because there's nothing there.

Edit: I just noticed that his patent was never even granted in the first place. And he was never asked for a maintenance payment, so that part of the story was a lie. He never even replied to the initial office action on the patent, and thus the patent never proceeded.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Name ONE thing in the patent that they stole and tweaked. Anywhere.
:mjlol:To pretend to be so smart Crakkka, you certainly miss points. I've already answered that white boi.

Then why doesn't a single citation mention using a single aspect of the patent? :mjlol:

You keep saying they all used it, but you can't say what they used. Because there's nothing there.
:mjlol:Being obtuse, classic white boi debate tactic. The point is, a megacorp DOESN'T NEED to cite anything if they didn't feel like they had to, which you yourself alluded to. THERE ARE HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF PATENTS THAT HAVE ZERO CITATIONS. WITH SIMILARITIES IN THE PRODUCTS. So let's recap:

1. 31 of the top companies in America cited. Check.
2. Being told he had to pay 250,000K to keep his patent active. Check.
3. Most patents have zero citations. Check.
4. Most patents have zero fortune 500 companies citing them. Check.
5. Majority of the citations came AFTER the patent was inactive. Check.

:mjlol:In conclusion, his idea was STOLEN.

:mjlol:Goofy white boy contradicting himself. "B-b-but they only wrote citations because they HAD to". Uh...Why would a billion-dollar corporation have to cite an idea if it were bullshyt? Answer: It wasn't.

Then why doesn't a single citation mention using a single aspect of his patent? :mjlol:

:mjlol:Because they'd have to give him credit and pay him, idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.