Terrence Howard Returns On The Rogan Podcast With Eric Weinstein For Further Discussion

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't joe bring Neil on? Since Terrance called him out. Wouldn't that be the podcast to make?

Oh yeah...I forget Joe turned lowkey racist and hates Neil now. And won't even acknowledge Neil's beautiful response.

I truly despise Joe Rogan...he's a sneaky fuk

Exxxxxactly.

And wouldn't it make more sense to have Neil on this episode? And let me guess, Joe has yet to acknowledge Neil's retort.

He went full racist bro, it's 90% why he's pushing Trump.

Joe did acknowledge Neil’s retort after Terrence tried to gloss over it. This was within the first 15-30 mins of the podcast.

Daps
@kentwhoo13 minutes ago
I’m surprised by such a tactful, calm, & proper diminishing of Terrence’s theories. Eric Weinstein, is an absolute GEM! He effortlessly explains, in simple terms, how Terrance is wrong. I surely hope Howard takes this to heart.
So Terrence wouldn't take heed from one of his own, but once "Massa" corrected his ways he chose to remain invested in "learning" the wrong in his ways......:stopitslime:...... this is a common occurance in our community..:mjpls:.. NDG is a mad legitimate point of reference and he was willimg to take time out to provide one on one feedback. Something Profs rarely do, tap dancing is what he enjoys.... sad site

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Terrence wouldn't take heed from one of his own, but once "Massa" corrected his ways he chose to remain invested in "learning" the wrong in his ways......:stopitslime:...... this is a common occurance in our community..:mjpls:.. NDG is a mad legitimate point of reference and he was willimg to take time out to provide one on one feedback. Something Profs rarely do, tap dancing is what he enjoys.... sad site

Did you watch the interview:mjlol:?

He didnt have an issue with NDGs peer review. He was upset NDG dismissed him after reading his paper and ideas. When he wanted Terrance on the show prior to reading the paper. So he either dismissed Terrance for knowing more than he thought he knew. Or because his arrogance made him treat Terrance in the same way he would treat a scientist he doesnt respect. But he was cool having him on when he was just some actor who was interested in science who wanted to learn at his feet:mjpls:. Since we want to talk about problems among our community.

Other problem is people in here rejoicing at the thought of a black man being humbled by some cac. So far im not seeing that at all 20 mins in. Terrance has buddy on skates:wow:

But they are having a good discussion,and the white man is clearly praising Terrance and saying hes making some points. Yet all you see in this thread is folks tearing down Terrancr,shameful truly:respect:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

He didnt have an issue with NDGs peer review. He was upset NDG dismissed him after reading his paper and ideas. When he wanted Terrance on the show prior to reading the paper. So he either dismissed Terrance for knowing more than he thought he knew. Or because his arrogance made him treat Terrance in the same way he would treat a scientist he doesnt respect. But he was cool having him on when he was just some actor who was interested in science who wanted to learn at his feet:mjpls:. Since we want to talk about problems among our community.

Other problem is people in here rejoicing at the thought of a black man being humbled by some cac. So far im not seeing that at all 20 mins in. Terrance has buddy on skates:wow:

But they are having a good discussion,and the white man is clearly praising Terrance and saying hes making some points. Yet all you see in this thread is folks tearing down Terrancr,shameful truly:respect:

Ya the entire interview is extremely respectful

Daps

This was enough for me to know the type of credance I should give your response..... :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was enough for me to know the type of credance I should give your response..... :francis:

You could always just watch the interview and form your own opinion.

White dude essentially told Terrence he needs to acknowledge what he and his fellow scientist DECIDED among themselves made the most sense. After he already stated earlier that the field of science is corrupt. As people became more about protecting their money and financing,as well as maintaining their glory. If thats the case,why does Terrance need to conform to what you and other scientist want him to say? White man just gave you reason to question the credence of the scientific community,yet your worried about mine:respect:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I know a dude just like this in real life though. It’s mental illness but on a very high functioning level. If you sit him in a room with people who dont know the field or subject he’s talking about he comes off as a genius level intellect

We just dont trust a single word he says cause im not about to be doing research all day on something i dont care about

I talked to my wife about the Terrance Howard situation and compared it to people I’ve dealt with at work. I told her people that understand concepts or a process can and will explain it to the level that a 5th grader will understand it.

I’ve also seen people try to get into positions they’re not qualified for expose themselves. I knew this CAC( that didn’t even have a degree) that tried to talk like a civil engineer to a non-engineer audience. The results were disastrous