Terrence Howard Returns On The Rogan Podcast With Eric Weinstein For Further Discussion

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Joe did acknowledge Neil’s retort after Terrence tried to gloss over it. This was within the first 15-30 mins of the podcast.

I just listened to the whole podcast.

It's worse...Weinstein shyt on Neil at the end of the podcast for really...no reason. And tried to lowkey discredit him, why didn't you mention that?

So what Joe is doing, is bringing weinstein on, to say shyt like that so Joe doesn't have to. Make no mistake, for some reason Joe no longer finds Neil appealing, and like a coward, he finds ways to negate Neil, as he did with this podcast episode. He knows the stances of his friends.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
ya I don't think he meant that as a diss

It's worse...Weinstein shyt on Neil at the end of the podcast for really...no reason. And tried to lowkey discredit him, why didn't you mention that?

So what Joe is doing, is bringing weinstein on, to say shyt like that so Joe doesn't have to. Make no mistake, for some reason Joe no longer finds Neil appealing, and like a coward, he finds ways to negate Neil, as he did with this podcast episode. He knows the stances of his friends

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
He wouldn't survive a peer review by the scientific community. He's not qualified to speak.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

So what Joe is doing, is bringing weinstein on, to say shyt like that so Joe doesn't have to. Make no mistake, for some reason Joe no longer finds Neil appealing, and like a coward, he finds ways to negate Neil, as he did with this podcast episode. He knows the stances of his friends.

Im only an hour in. Never got the vibe Joe doesn’t fukk with Neil. But Neil does have a rep to be close minded to different concepts as do many others but Neil is just the most notable public figure. I did hear Weinstein say he thought Neil’s retort came across disingenuous.

I dont know too much about these nikkas but, nothing came across as shady. I do appreciate both for giving Terrence some attention either way because this topic is hella interesting and important discussion.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn't joe bring Neil on? Since Terrance called him out. Wouldn't that be the podcast to make?

Oh yeah...I forget Joe turned lowkey racist and hates Neil now. And won't even acknowledge Neil's beautiful response.

I truly despise Joe Rogan...he's a sneaky fuk

Bro what? He did in the podcast :mjlol:

Anyways this was overall a great podcast. This was a somewhat respectful dialogue. Still can’t say who’s right or wrong because they’re rattling off and still don’t know what they’re talking about.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's being used as a vehicle to shyt on Neil.

Oh my how the tables turned:mjlol:

Yall was celebrating when Neil did his little video giving his opinions on Terrance.
Now when his peer reviews him its a problem.
wVDOf3.gif

Tried to tell yall the same thing

Someone caught that NDT may have been out of his depth? Why not debate Terrance? Get that fro wet in the deep waters where the sharks play?

I sense he knows he cant actually DISPROVE Terrance with his bag of fancy little "theories" you like to pass off as facts to the sheep/peanut gallery.

Far as the math,ive crunched the numbers myself. And I will say I have found the number 1 ,10,100 etc to be an anommoly. It disrupts the patterns within the numbers. But Ive just been playing around with it so far. I wont pretend Im some math guru. I have however been using the patterns to create a cool bible study key. Is there a correlation?to early to discuss it at this juncture:respect:

I get the sense that Neils bag isnt nearly as deep as Terrance. And if it is he doesnt know what to do with it because hes not truly a thinker,hes a parrot. When I do "Thecolis Smartest Poster Power Rankings" do you think I just rank posters in order of who SOUNDS the deepest or smartest? Of course not,that would be stupid.:mjlol:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Did you watch the interview:mjlol:?

He didnt have an issue with NDGs peer review. He was upset NDG dismissed him after reading his paper and ideas. When he wanted Terrance on the show prior to reading the paper. So he either dismissed Terrance for knowing more than he thought he knew. Or because his arrogance made him treat Terrance in the same way he would treat a scientist he doesnt respect. But he was cool having him on when he was just some actor who was interested in science who wanted to learn at his feet:mjpls:. Since we want to talk about problems among our community.

Other problem is people in here rejoicing at the thought of a black man being humbled by some cac. So far im not seeing that at all 20 mins in. Terrance has buddy on skates:wow:

this the shyt i find hella weird...

But they are having a good discussion,and the white man is clearly praising Terrance and saying hes making some points. Yet all you see in this thread is folks tearing down Terrancr,shameful truly:respect:

100% this...

I'm halfway thru and I'll give some credit to Weinstein for trying to be humble and respectful during the conversation, but you can tell he's struggling to give Terrance his proper credit even when he agrees with his conclusions...Weinstein keeps sayin subtle shyt like "what Terrance is saying..." or "what Terrance is trying to say..." and referring to him in the third person as if he's not sitting right there and can express his ideas himself...I get he's trying to "translate" for the layperson, but it comes off hella condescending...it's a subconscious way of downplaying Terrance's intelligence because of who he is (black actor with no formal scientific education) while supporting the logical validity in his arguments...

true intelligence doesn't have shyt to do with a formal education...it's how well you can process and encode new information by relaying it to other pieces of information you already understand and can conceptualize in order to form new neural connections/pathways...when our minds carve out new neural pathways, there's a compounding effect where we're able to relay a wider range of information to other pieces of information which deepens our understanding of the world around us...

It's obvious to me that Weinstein believes Terrance is making valid points, but admits that some of his statements have caused visceral negative reactions within some of his colleagues because they challenge the very foundation modern science was built on...and that's where the shyt gets interesting...

Weinstein likened Terrance to the polymaths of antiquity...many of these polymaths weren't just scientists and philosophers, they also had a deep connection with God and some would argue that that relationship was at the root of their extensive knowledge...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this the shyt i find hella weird...

100% this...

I'm halfway thru and I'll give some credit to Weinstein for trying to be humble and respectful during the conversation, but you can tell he's struggling to give Terrance his proper credit even when he agrees with his conclusions...Weinstein keeps sayin subtle shyt like "what Terrance is saying..." or "what Terrance is trying to say..." and referring to him in the third person as if he's not sitting right there and can express his ideas himself...I get he's trying to "translate" for the layperson, but it comes off hella condescending...it's a subconscious way of downplaying Terrance's intelligence because of who he is (black actor with no formal scientific education) while supporting the logical validity in his arguments...

true intelligence doesn't have shyt to do with a formal education...it's how well you can process and encode new information by relaying it to other pieces of information you already understand and can conceptualize in order to form new neural connections/pathways...when our minds carve out new neural pathways, there's a compounding effect where we're able to relay a wider range of information to other pieces of information which deepens our understanding of the world around us...

It's obvious to me that Weinstein believes Terrance is making valid points, but admits that some of his statements have caused visceral negative reactions within some of his colleagues because they challenge the very foundation modern science was built on...and that's where the shyt gets interesting...

Weinstein likened Terrance to the polymaths of antiquity...many of these polymaths weren't just scientists and philosophers, they also had a deep connection with God and some would argue that that relationship was at the root of their extensive knowledge...

Yeah i felt that,or when he was telling Terrance "dont teach". He just came off condescending at parts. And him being a white man, im going to immediately look at it funny lol. But the overall sense I got is that he was trying to "help" Terrance. Came of condescending to me,but Terrance does actually want to enter in to these spaces and be respected by these scientist I assume. So i do think Weinstein was sort of trying to keep Terrance from saying things wrong,even though it makes sense. Just because in the scientific community,using the wrong wording or phrasing makes it easy for you to be written off as a joke/meme like Terrance has. He was attempting to keep Terrance from giving ammo to people who want to write him off as a fool anyway. I personally dont think Terrance is going to take his advice though.And why should he really? Is Terrance Howard really corrupting the minds of all the youth out there interested in science:mjlol:?

Give me a break acting like hes dangerous. They love doing this to black men,accussing us of spreading misinformation. Meanwhile countless black influencers are spreading ignorance and are glorified,and asked their opinions on things they have no clue about. If Terrance can somehow get black people interested in science,even its wrong I wouldnt care. Because those who never figure out it was wrong,didnt really care after a couple weeks. But it will get some kids truly interested in science,and they will go on to discover the truth,or their truth for themselves:respect:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Bro what? He did in the podcast :mjlol:

Anyways this was overall a great podcast. This was a somewhat respectful dialogue. Still can’t say who’s right or wrong because they’re rattling off and still don’t know what they’re talking about.
Nah bro at the end they completely shyt on him. Which is actually even worse. Joe knew Weinstein has an axe to grind with Neil and knows what kinda shyt his guests will say so he doesn't have to.

In the last few years Joe and his base don't like Neil. Also remember, joes believes in race IQ and is going MAGA for white grievance reasons, so the idea of a black intellectual authority is something these cacs are trying to kill.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
like flerfers TH was jumping all over the place.

like a bag of cats.

:hubie:

the first thing with people like that is to tie them down. make them work through their arguments in a structured logical way.