Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
OD for recording it and posting it

Idk… first I think he too young to be teaching kids that old. He trying to be one of the kids which I understand as it’s a way to relate, but there needs to be physical boundaries

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
looked through his tiktok , seems the kids really looked up to him by all the videos he posted. It's definitely inappropriate to be getting your hair touched by Lil girls that's not yours, he has to understand the dynamics of the situation. If this was my kid I'd probably want him fired or the least reprimanded, the lack of already quality black teachers got me conflicted. I think he may be too young not understand power dynamics

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I wish the worst of luck to him, because those weird behaviors might lead to the real thing if he hasn’t already done it. I don’t even like being around little girls if they not my family . How the fukk you got them playing in your hair as a man. Dude a pervert I don’t care what nobody say. He asked them girls to do that. They kids so of course they said yes. He took advantage of them and enjoyed the hell out of it.

I thought about that too.. some of them girls probably wasn't cool with that shyt but the fact that everybody else was cool with it they felt they had no choice but to go along with it or be outcast by the "cool group".. and him being the authority figure in the room encouraging it just added to it..

Whole situation fukked up

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video now and they said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock
Oof :huhldup:

Daps
Another thing that folks gotta remember is that a LOT of people do stuff in plain sight as a means of psychological warfare. Cause a lot of folks will look at something and go "if it was wrong, he wouldn't be doing it in front of people."

Not realizing that that's the exact thought they want you to think. There are a lot of demons out here that manipulate people like that and I've run into some face to face.

This dude recorded the video and put it on his social media and did it when other people were in the room to play with folks heads and make you think it's YOU that's wrong and not him cause surely if it was him, he wouldn't be doing something wrong in front of people.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That isn't a good look.

Nothing to do with sexualising certain behaviour. Experiences teaches you the small things people do to break boundaries. When a teacher is doing that with students, it is foul.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I want my childs teacher to be a teacher not a tik toker.

I don't think there is anything wrong in theory and this wasn't inappropriate in the sense people are trying to make it out to be but there needs to be boundaries and even if this wasn't the intention of this individual having loose boundaries like this with adults could lead to horrendous consequences for children who may be vulnerable.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what, white supremacy is nothing new. As Black men we understand there's a double standard and you have to govern yourself accordingly. This teacher thinks the rules don't apply. And aside from that, his job is to teach...them playing in his hair is not teaching...not a good look
That's my take on a lot of things not just this, nikkaz talk all damn day about double standards and ws until they red in the face but what good is it knowing all that shyt and not applying yourself accordingly? shyt is like passing your driving test and completely ignoring the rules of the road when you get your license :what:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So what, white supremacy is nothing new. As Black men we understand there's a double standard and you have to govern yourself accordingly. This teacher thinks the rules don't apply. And aside from that, his job is to teach...them playing in his hair is not teaching...not a good look

Ultimately it boils down to why the fukk are you recording my children to me. I don't post them on social media so I don't send them to school to be.

Next thing you know your child is forever seen as as the booger picking child in the background meme.

This isn't a him issue it's a society in general issue I don't believe he meant anything by this video or was attempting to harm the children in any way some people just lack common sense is the issue

Last edited: