BREAKING Black male teacher fired for video of girl students taking down his hair FIRES BACK! Said give cacs that same energy!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's literally a vid of a white teach in the OP doing the same thing

So??? What exactly are you saying? Both of those goofies should be fired for that shyt if they werent already. Dont make excuses for these bozos doing stupid shyt knowing they can lose their jobs recording themselves and uploading it for the world to see. Black, white, brillo pad or whatever

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I havent been following this story closely, but I had a bm teacher with a similar 'aura' in 6th grade. Young-ish, cool, vaguely gay. Took us to see Malcolm X. If he had hair, we would have done it. :ld:

Were there complaints at the local level or was this solely internet-driven?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I havent been following this story closely, but I had a bm teacher with a similar 'aura' in 6th grade. Young-ish, cool, vaguely gay. Took us to see Malcolm X. If he had hair, we would have done it. :ld:

Were there complaints at the local level or was this solely internet-driven?
Think it was internet driven, but ppl started digging into some of his other posts which are problematic

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I can't believe there are nikkas defending this sicko.

I can't believe there is the excuse "but white people do it too", fukk that shyt.

Black children are the most under educated in the united states, this is fact.

This nikka got his female students doing his hair and his nails.
If he was requesting back rubs, I bet they would do that too.

I hope some you nikkas never have daughters.
I guess you would have no problem with grown ass man asking your middle school daughter for hair braiding/scalp massages.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

I can't believe there is the excuse "but white people do it too", fukk that shyt.

I guess you would have no problem with grown ass man asking your middle school daughter for hair braiding/scalp massages.

Exactly. I wonder if they'd be cool with their 14 year old daughter going to a 28 year old "best friend's" house or having a 28 year old pick their daughter up after school so she could do his hair and give him a manicure. If he needed his hair taken down, he could easily have tasked a grown woman to do it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What I'm hearing is.....

A lot of men that probably got daughters and were fuccbois growing up are EXTRA sensitive to a man they think might be running game.

The women seem to be a mixed bag between supporting him and thinking shyt was inappropriate.

I don't think a reassignment was needed. Just a one-time, "don't do it again" and move on. The female students don't have any issues with him and he seems like a solid teacher.

But.....this whole thing highlights our own communal pathology. No one even thinks of the white man with the white girls as a predator. I'm sure brehs will come in here and lie and say "nah nikka he was wrong too" but it's bullshyt....and it has nothing to do with the other video girls being white. It's about some nikkas seeing themselves as predators deep down and that shyt hit too close to home.

Any nikkas responding with vitriol are gonna talk themselves into proving my point......

And then there's gullible people like you.:francis::scust:

Look at that black teacher's social media history and come back to us.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dude had a full social media with more footage of inappropriate content outside of the hair one. It was more than just a one-time, "don't do it again" thing. He obviously wasn't going to give up that social media aspect considering he's still on it now copping pleas on whataboutism. It shows lack of self-awareness and the fact that not everything needs to be put out there for other consumption.

Just because other races don't hold their accountable for their words and actions doesn't mean that we just follow suit in it as well.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. :francis:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So he addressed that creepy emo video? And he just can't take any accountability he was wrong end of story. He shouldn't have posted child labor on his page.
I noticed that yall don't give CACs the same energy. We had a CAC last week on tiktok talking about "I'm giving black girls the dad they never had" and black women on Twitter retweeted it (this happened WHILE he was teaching).

Yas

Banned
Daps
I noticed that yall don't give CACs the same energy. We had a CAC last week on tiktok talking about "I'm giving black girls the dad they never had" and black women on Twitter retweeted it (this happened WHILE he was teaching).
How am I suppose to know aboutt every stupid things teachers say or do

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The white guy aint taking videos with his shirt off in a playground saying “children like a powerful aura” or making thirst tik toks saying “she didnt know the camera was in the bottle” as he watching a girls ass jiggle on a stairmaster.

Thats not normal teacher behavior and theres no excuses for it. He talking to his students outside of school through social media with his shirt off half the time. Hes gossiping with teens on his tiktok about whos doing what sexually with who and direct replying to teenage girls about what they into… . Its not normal man behavior. Line stepper 101. no. No. NO

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I said in the OG thread prior to him getting fired that this shyt is wildly inappropriate. I don't care if it's after school, lunch time or before school. not a good look for a male teacher having underage girls playing in his hair :rudy: