BREAKING Black male teacher fired for video of girl students taking down his hair FIRES BACK! Said give cacs that same energy!

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
So he addressed that creepy emo video? And he just can't take any accountability he was wrong end of story. He shouldn't have posted child labor on his page.
Does anyone have a link to it?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What I'm hearing is.....

A lot of men that probably got daughters and were fuccbois growing up are EXTRA sensitive to a man they think might be running game.

And?? :gucci:

The women seem to be a mixed bag between supporting him and thinking shyt was inappropriate.

Something I used to ALWAYS say to women when other dudes came up: men know men more than women. Women be walking around oblivious that a man is gay when it’s obvious to us, can’t tell their ‘guy friend’ wanna smash when it’s obvious to us. Etc. We can take 1 look and know.

So quite frankly idgaf what the women think on this. WE know. And immediately his laid back relaxed posture was a red flag. A red flag that was validated by the tik tok videos.

If those videos didn’t exist you could at least pretend to have a pint but he was exposed so you have nothing to say.

As far as the white man again the posture and demeanor is key. If he didn’t look so lax and chill like a ngga who just smashed his chick and smoked a blunt :scust:it may went different. But it didn’t bc what we observed turned out to be who he is. Bc, again, men know men.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Stop with the bullshyt whataboutism :what:
nikkas sit on this forum all day talking about the black community needs to hold each other accountable
nikkas hold this frail, weird ass bytch nikka accountable
Now its
Well white people do it toooooo:damn:
This is why I laugh at you fukk nikkas:russ:
Yall playing characters for other mentally challenged nikkas and bytches on this forum
Yall ain’t problack
If you were, this type of behavior would be looked down upon
Just like that raggedy bytch who had her daughter waxing grown women
I’ve seen how folks defend certain shyt then get Casper when they get called out for the fukk shyt
This is not a hill to die on
fukk that weirdo and anybody down with the behavior