Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If it was a female, would this be the same thing

:sas2:

They fired that one female school teacher for her rap career and people were mad about that.

Remember this other 'cool' female teacher who was just having fun and rapping with her students and then them charges came out on her?

When you are around kids, especially in a professional setting, it's all about BOUNDARIES and PROFESSIONALISM. You start being overly buddy buddy with other peoples' kids and people WILL look at you strange, even if there are no ill intentions, because the consequences are simply too high if something goes wrong with this adult 'buddy'.

We would be seeing so many 'nobody protects black girls' and 'we should have saw the signs' comments if they found he was sleeping with one of those girls, especially given some of the other videos on his channel like him making a skit about gossiping with his 'besties'.

This dude's situation nearly mirrors that R. Kelly interview with Aaliyah. She calls R. Kelly her best friend and even goes on to say that her parents approved. This negro calls all those young girls his besties and even goes on about getting the parents' approval to have have them up on social media.

The lack of boundaries this guy has could open the door for either allegations to be put on him or for the real situation to occur if he's around one of those little 'besties' who have physically matured faster than normal and they are playing mentorship, big bro game on the phone and putting themselves in situations where that girl is able to touch on him such as braiding his hair or painting his fingernails

It's just fun and 'mentorship' until you find something else is going on. This dude getting fired may have in fact saved his life and saved him for a long prison sentence if it shocked him enough to start having boundaries. Shouldn't no grown man be gossiping with 14 year olds and having them do his nails and hair... talking about he needed to unbraid his hair before his hair appointment. How about he reschedule or get a grown female teacher to do it?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought maybe him getting fired for a bad judgment call may have been overboard.

Then my girl put it this way: imagine if you had a daughter you sent to school and a grown man ask your daughter to come unbraid his hair.

Hit different when I thought about it that way. His ass needed to be fired.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought maybe him getting fired for a bad judgment call may have been overboard.

Then my girl put it this way: imagine if you had a daughter you sent to school and a grown man ask your daughter to come unbraid his hair.

That's another point. How did these girls know he needed his hair taken down that day so he could be ready for his hair appointment? Probably during one of those lil bestie 'tea' conversations he hinted he needed that done.

Man you also gotta look at how dude is dressed. He's coming to school some days with a beanie and chain on and other days with a short sleeve shirt with his tats showing and an earring in. He's not dressed too far off from his students and he's clearly showing he's comfortable being their peer.

Even if he didn't do anything or wasn't planning anything, he needed that wake-up call to be professional around other peoples kids before he really gets in trouble.

Daps
Obviously the guy is a fruitcake l, so he just being besties..of course he was unprofessional but dnt act like he grooming them, dude is gay as hell.

Edit: on second thought dude is zesty for sure but he most def out of pocket..yea they fired him for good reason. He was most def trying to get close to them kids for ill reasons..once u add the context of his other videos :scust: Bisexual zesty demon:scust:

a lot of them fxggot nxggas sleep with women too. He got another video where he lusting after what appears to be an underage woman, plus another video where he's talking about hiding spy cameras in women's stuff so he can look at their butt while they're working out.

Daps

It's sad that it took all of that for you to see the issue, but it's good you came around to what we are saying.