Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video now and they said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock
All it takes is one accusation and it’s over for buddy

Cannot take that chance

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
At first I thought maybe him getting fired for a bad judgment call may have been overboard.

Then my girl put it this way: imagine if you had a daughter you sent to school and a grown man ask your daughter to come unbraid his hair.

Hit different when I thought about it that way. His ass needed to be fired.
This is no disrespect to you because everyone does it, but it's crazy how people have to imagine how an issue would impact them before they have any empathy or decent perspective on it. When it comes to women's issues I've seen so many people on this "I got daughters now" stuff. Like damn you didn't give a damn before?

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is no disrespect to you because everyone does it, but it's crazy how people have to imagine how an issue would impact them before they have any empathy or decent perspective on an issue. When it comes to women's issues I've seen so many people on this "I got daughters now" stuff. Like damn you didn't give a damn before?
I’m lost just got onto this story if the parents and principal was fine with it why did he fired?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It's sad that it took all of that for you to see the issue, but it's good you came around to what we are saying.
Ikr.

This mf initial thought was it's just a "bad judgment call" and he should be allowed to keep his job and continue being around young girls :snoop:

This whole thread is terrifying

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's another point. How did these girls know he needed his hair taken down that day so he could be ready for his hair appointment? Probably during one of those lil bestie 'tea' conversations he hinted he needed that done.

Man you also gotta look at how dude is dressed. He's coming to school some days with a beanie and chain on and other days with a short sleeve shirt with his tats showing and an earring in. He's not dressed too far off from his students and he's clearly showing he's comfortable being their peer.

Even if he didn't do anything or wasn't planning anything, he needed that wake-up call to be professional around other peoples kids before he really gets in trouble.
Hes at the park shirtless in tight sweats filming around other peoples kids on some pied piper sh1t. He inching himself into a case.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
nikkaz in this thread legit admitting they don't have a problem with their daughter playing in some grown ass man's hair... :dahell:

"I don't see the anything wrong" :dahell:

"Black men are always presumed to be blah blah blah" :dahell:

Special prayer for the daughters and future daughters of the dudes in here. They're gonna be walking potential victims due to their clueless naive unprotective stupid ass dad :francis:
Between this topic and the Drake 69 god topics I had to put ALOT of people on ignore the past few days, anything dealing with age always exposes the creeps :scust:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
What did it say? Post was removed on fb
RVzNzAy.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video now and they said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock
The fact that he got fired.. someone at the school with power disagrees.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: @ those vids they found

Thats some scary shyt. Bc there’s thousands of people who couldn’t see thru him and was all ‘nothing wrong with it’.

Meanwhile I could look in that mfer eyes and tell he was a weirdo . Literally said felt I comfortable with this ngga laid back looking like ‘yea I got them doin my hair’. You can SEE the shyt

It’s a real reminder that if you on your sqaure and have your own codes and ideals, you better keep your blinders on. It’s a full on war outside and it’s broken people with broken compasses. That’s why I am proudly contrarian on damn near everything. I don’t give a fukk WHAT the masses say the average person is confidently spewing bullshyt.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I wish the worst of luck to him, because those weird behaviors might lead to the real thing if he hasn’t already done it. I don’t even like being around little girls if they not my family . How the fukk you got them playing in your hair as a man. Dude a pervert I don’t care what nobody say. He asked them girls to do that. They kids so of course they said yes. He took advantage of them and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This is no disrespect to you because everyone does it, but it's crazy how people have to imagine how an issue would impact them before they have any empathy or decent perspective on it. When it comes to women's issues I've seen so many people on this "I got daughters now" stuff. Like damn you didn't give a damn before?
:francis:Most people don’t care until it’s their love ones.