BREAKING Black male teacher fired for video of girl students taking down his hair FIRES BACK! Said give cacs that same energy!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It’s foot on neck season out here. But I can tag you in the next ones as well if you want no problem
I'm all for foot on neck for @Uncouth Savage I was just curious, breh. I want no beef.
d70d7afec881ac489c2f95ca1be478b2808fb47b.png

vino

Superstar
Daps
man, fukk that argument. This is a cop out for being weird ass teacher. Weird white teachers get fired too. I don’t want his weird ass around my kids, teaching a class. He need to log off and seek help. I hate when Back people get caught doing some fukked up shyt, they hit same talking point. That talking point get used like clockwork to heel turn some people to support fukked up shyt.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
He’s right 100%. I also think he’s gay with zero interest in teenage girls or women.I’ve only saw one straight man with a septum nose-ring ever and it was this nikka
tmnt5.jpg
He’s straight. He had a video on his tik tok lusting over an emo 17 year old female that was in her high school bathroom. He deleted the video after he got caught up in the one he got fired for.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
He’s right 100%. I also think he’s gay with zero interest in teenage girls or women.I’ve only saw one straight man with a septum nose-ring ever and it was this nikka
tmnt5.jpg

Rocksteady is quite literally not a "man" but it makes your point stronger nonetheless lmao

Daps
What I'm hearing is.....

A lot of men that probably got daughters and were fuccbois growing up are EXTRA sensitive to a man they think might be running game.

The women seem to be a mixed bag between supporting him and thinking shyt was inappropriate.

I don't think a reassignment was needed. Just a one-time, "don't do it again" and move on. The female students don't have any issues with him and he seems like a solid teacher.

But.....this whole thing highlights our own communal pathology. No one even thinks of the white man with the white girls as a predator. I'm sure brehs will come in here and lie and say "nah nikka he was wrong too" but it's bullshyt....and it has nothing to do with the other video girls being white. It's about some nikkas seeing themselves as predators deep down and that shyt hit too close to home.

Any nikkas responding with vitriol are gonna talk themselves into proving my point......

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
He isn't wrong but people always going to be hard on male teachers when it comes to female students.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What I'm hearing is.....

A lot of men that probably got daughters and were fuccbois growing up are EXTRA sensitive to a man they think might be running game.

The women seem to be a mixed bag between supporting him and thinking shyt was inappropriate.

I don't think a reassignment was needed. Just a one-time, "don't do it again" and move on. The female students don't have any issues with him and he seems like a solid teacher.

But.....this whole thing highlights our own communal pathology. No one even thinks of the white man with the white girls as a predator. I'm sure brehs will come in here and lie and say "nah nikka he was wrong too" but it's bullshyt....and it has nothing to do with the other video girls being white. It's about some nikkas seeing themselves as predators deep down and that shyt hit too close to home.

Any nikkas responding with vitriol are gonna talk themselves into proving my point......
Dude had a full social media with more footage of inappropriate content outside of the hair one. It was more than just a one-time, "don't do it again" thing. He obviously wasn't going to give up that social media aspect considering he's still on it now copping pleas on whataboutism. It shows lack of self-awareness and the fact that not everything needs to be put out there for other consumption.

Just because other races don't hold their accountable for their words and actions doesn't mean that we just follow suit in it as well.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
What I'm hearing is.....

The white guy aint taking videos with his shirt off in a playground saying “children like a powerful aura” or making thirst tik toks saying “she didnt know the camera was in the bottle” as he watching a girls ass jiggle on a stairmaster.

Thats not normal teacher behavior and theres no excuses for it. He talking to his students outside of school through social media with his shirt off half the time. Hes gossiping with teens on his tiktok about whos doing what sexually with who and direct replying to teenage girls about what they into… . Its not normal man behavior. Line stepper 101. no. No. NO

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He’s straight. He had a video on his tik tok lusting over an emo 17 year old female that was in her high school bathroom. He deleted the video after he got caught up in the one he got fired for.
Apparently that “17 year old” is a grown woman. On another video I saw where a chick was going off on him about it, these two dudes mentioned she’s grown and they both follow her on IG. Said she was in a gym locker room.

Daps
Dude had a full social media with more footage of inappropriate content outside of the hair one. It was more than just a one-time, "don't do it again" thing. He obviously wasn't going to give up that social media aspect considering he's still on it now copping pleas on whataboutism. It shows lack of self-awareness and the fact that not everything needs to be put out there for other consumption.

Just because other races don't hold their accountable for their words and actions doesn't mean that we just follow suit in it as well.
Wait he got multiples of this shyt?

Welp....I take back everything I said :russ: . My azz was wrong. I'm thinking breh just had this one hair situation but if he has a history........This dude is flying too close to the sun. The reassignment might actually save him from getting into deeper shyt.

Almost sounds like maybe he has a predilection towards "ephebophilia" which is basically an interest in post-pubescent teens, ages 15-19. I could see him liking 18 to early 20s broads but when you cut it that close, real easy to slip into wanting 16, 17 year olds.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
What I'm hearing is.....

Hell nah. Those clips aren't really that comparable.

The White girls were making a joke of the man. Cac was nervous.

Weirdo was looking too relaxed, he was savoring that moment like a creep, like he was getting a massage or something. Just a weirdo.

Black women are the only humans that trust and believe gay people. :manny:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You know something.. all this "take no accountability" that these grown adults are doing for the world especially the kids to see is wack. shyt isnt cool. Who records themselves not doing their job at their job on social media?
There's literally a vid of a white teach in the OP doing the same thing. I personally have a problem with any teacher doing this but I'm not going act like public outrage hits different when a Black man does something cacs routinely get away with.