Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I have a daughter and a son. You can tell who isnt a 24 hour 365 day a week parent, let alone a somewhat active parent in here

Yea id bark on the teacher. bytch ass nikka have your bytch or your salon braid, unbraid and cut your bytch ass hair. Youre there to Educate my daughter not teach her how to treat you with affection. He forgot his boundaries and got to comfortable. Go twirl your hair and think about where you fukked up :camby:

When i had alot of bytch ass hair it felt hella relaxing having my wifes hands in it doing anything. This is damn near a scalp massage. Sad bum
Thank you, Coli dads!

Please keep speaking. There are men in here sounding like literal predators.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
See....the dude fukked up by copping so many pleas its not even funny :francis:

Talking about "awww yall must have not had any good teachers"

BREH I HAD PLENTY!!

And guess what....all of them never, I mean never, allowed a student to be all up in their space like that. This is the problem with teachers and the school system nowadays, lack of restriction and being tone-deaf to what seems inappropriate. The fukking dude had the gall of playing the women card, in reality you don't see videos of a lady teacher letting her male students adjust her bra strap, or taking out her braids. This is why the education system is in the fukking toilet and will continue to swirl all around to the very center.

STOP BEING THESE KIDS BESTIE, AND BE A GODDAMN TEACHER!

The best teachers I have ever had were harsh but fair, while the worst teachers I had coddled the children and wondered why these damn kids are struggling with fundamentals. Mr. Travis or Ms. Lee would rather play Uno and mess with TikTawk, than focusing on helping the kids passed a state test to help avoid the school from getting shut down.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Is it me or they just let anyone become a teacher nowadays?

Teacher shortages breh :francis: . When the districts have educated qualified teachers get paid shyt to deal with the woes of problematic children, outdated material, and changing bullshyt policies....you get rapid hiring to skim through the qualifications just to put a band aid on a serious gunshot wound.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jobs that require someone to oversee others in a potentially private and/or dangerous setting should have an age requirement and classification. Too much fukkery going on with teachers, correctional officers, and in hospitals.

Males should oversee males … females should oversee females.

When you factor homesexuality into the topic does it still make sense meaning -

If it was a lesbian woman teacher and a bunch of lesbian girls braiding her hair, how does same gender oversight fix the problem

mag357

Superstar
Daps
@mag357

^^^The mentality of the FATHERS, GRANDFATHERS, UNCLES, MALE COUSINS in my family.

I figured the message would be better received if it were relayed by a Black Man and not me.

THIS is how protective men respond to situations like this. All that foresight about how it’s not just about this ONE teacher, but other male teachers after him who may present as good men who do the same thing he does to gain trust and eventually groom little girls? YEA.

Like I said, whether you realize it or not, your post sounded like y’all priming girls to be prey.
You don’t allow ANY of this weird behavior because it will eventually lead to an open door for some man down the line.

:what:

You are being disingenuous with you debating ma'am.

You are trying to make it seem as if I said what dude did was ok...
Literally I was one of the only people who blasted him on twitter, while everyone was in his side.
And I came her to blast him too, just to get some more kicks in.

Our discussion was about me teaching me niece about various things in life. One being the concept of just being a man in society, people already think the worse of you.

You said I'm priming her to be taken advantage of by men.

By that logic, when I teach my nephews to understand the difficulties just being a woman in this world.
I'm priming them to be taken advantage of by women.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thank you, Coli dads!

Literally no one in this thread is defending this dude
:dahell:

What's really going on here sis

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thank you, Coli dads!

I dont care whos idea it was or what youre trying to teach. Ultimately you as the adult have to understand the optics of how you interact with someone elses child.

One of these young ladies could be emotionally vulnerable and could get comfortable doing this for the teacher and then tell an adult outside the school who's got even worse intentions that she can braid his hair. These girls are not supposed to get that comfortable with "strangers". This is affection. One of these girks coukd have a damn crush on the teacher, no!!!!

What if it was a bunch of boys braiding his hair? Your sons teacher recording your son and other boys working together to braid his hair looking like stone cold Hoes. He might get his ass kicked.

So it makes me curious what he was trying to teach.

If i went to pick up my son from school and he was brushing his teachers hair, male or female id bark on them and tell the principle because theyre a weirdo and if the dude got to lippy he might get taught Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Parents are the ones who vet the adults and appropriate interactions. For example im comfortable with a teacher fixing my sons shirt collar or a female teacher helping my daughter tie her hair or putting a hair clip on but no ones braiding my daughters hair in school and she def isnt going to be braiding a teachers hair. This has no place in school outside of a braiding class run by a woman in highschool, at Best!

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah this fakkit should be on a watch list. Way too familiar behavior. If this is whats on the surface i hate to think whats not getting caught on camera.

And all yall in here defending this look i dont like seeing a breh get jammed up at all on some bullshyt but come on man, this is way too much. Would yall be cool with this if this was ya daughter/niece/little cousin or sister or whatever man? Fukk no and i dont blame u.

This dude should be investigated if we keeping it all the way a buck.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Homie should have waited… I wouldn’t have had those little girls braid my hair.

Its bad enough in this day and age, they don’t even want male teachers like that unless they’re gay or beta.

As a kid, I used to hate how my 4th Grade Math Teacher Mr. Jacox was being so hard on us(he was Mr. Ratburn from Arthur). He stayed on us about HW and would punish us if we didn’t turn it in. Now I can see why he was tough on us. He was preparing us for the real world.

It doesn’t help that these teachers are younger nowadays

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He supposed to scream Im Gay then sue the school board.

He may could get relocated to an another school or probably just suspend him… that school doesn’t want that controversy.

Honestly, he should have waited until school was over.