Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Daps
The pedo defender wanna have a talk about pedos now???? :heh:

:gucci:

I been all up and through this thread saying that this dude needs to get fired cause he obviously grooming those girls.

Aint you the dumbass that we caught on here pretending to be black? Supposedly black and born in the 90s but had never heard of the Winans? Supposedly black and born in the 90s and didn't know Bruh Man was a Martin character even tho you chose that for your sn cause you heard it in a song? You are a white boy who is trying to be adjacent to our culture in order to get off your little racist hot takes. Don't make me bump those threads you dumbass fxggot. Maybe that can be the coli Saturday entertainment.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

I been all up and through this thread saying that this dude needs to get fired cause he obviously grooming those girls.

Aint you the dumbass that we caught on here pretending to be black? Supposedly black and born in the 90s but had never heard of the Winans? Supposedly black and born in the 90s and didn't know Bruh Man was a Martin character even tho you chose that for your sn cause you heard it in a song? You are a white boy who is trying to be adjacent to our culture in order to get off your little racist hot takes. Don't make me bump those threads you dumbass fxggot. Maybe that can be the coli Saturday entertainment.
1) you're a Drake stan, a pedo’s number 1 dikk rider.
2) Other than those church people that old nikkas know, the rest of that shyt is false.
3) ban bet to see if I’m black or not :heh:

Please tell us how this is bad but Drake grooming kids is ok.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Dude should not have gotten fired

Theres hundreds of these same videos of other teachers doing the same. It seems to be a common thing. But they not gonna keep that same energy because most of them are female teachers...
Black men are presumed to be predators even by other bm as shown in this thread.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
We talking about pedos in here and bad teachers breh. Fat dude take ya chocolate milk in school? The vitriol lmao. Use that energy on a real enemy friend

Fats are the real enemy.

And nobody ever took shyt from me in school. :mjlol: If you couldn't tell, I was the bully growing up. :shaq:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not okay, very inappropriate. They did the right thing to fired him before too late.

When we were young kids, teenagers, we had a hot teacher. We would be like :takedat: , :noah: , had a crush on that hot teacher, thinking about nasty things, etc. It's no different from student females, they probably think the same thing and have a crush on that male teacher. Look how they excited to unbranded teacher's hair, its sexual touching.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nahhhh

im good
I get what you mean. It’s a different dynamic when it comes to men around children as opposed to women. There’s a reason male nannies are extremely rare.

It’s like a woman saying “I don’t feel safe walking the streets at night” and me saying “that’s weird because I feel completely safe.”

But that would require nuance to understand. The poster you quoted is as dumb as a box of doorknobs.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I can see both sides of it and there’s definitely a lot of projection going on with some of these responses…but ultimately this just isn’t professional in my opinion I get wanting to humanize an authority figure but this shyt is just a bit extra ….My moms used to tell my sister not to play in anyone’s hair when she was a kid because you don’t know what’s going with them hygiene wise …I don’t think dude should have been fired but reprimanded for sure unless he had some other freaky shyt going on.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It aint even that deep, buddy stupid for the mere fact that he's a black professional trying that stunt. He lacks self awareness, we may not be in chains and all that shyt but folk still ain't got no real privilege to even think that sht would fly. Especially in this more sensitive social media, pronoun era.:francis:
Pretty much