Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
When you factor homesexuality into the topic does it still make sense meaning -

If it was a lesbian woman teacher and a bunch of lesbian girls braiding her hair, how does same gender oversight fix the problem
Homosexuality is less present than the opposite sex attraction.

So the PROBABILITY of nonsense drops drastically.

So yeah, it's better (not perfect) to have same male teachers for male students and female teachers for female students.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have a daughter and a son. You can tell who isnt a 24 hour 365 day a week parent, let alone a somewhat active parent in here

Yea id bark on the teacher. bytch ass nikka have your bytch or your salon braid, unbraid and cut your bytch ass hair. Youre there to Educate my daughter not teach her how to treat you with affection. He forgot his boundaries and got to comfortable. Go twirl your hair and think about where you fukked up :camby:

When i had alot of bytch ass hair it felt hella relaxing having my wifes hands in it doing anything. This is damn near a scalp massage. Sad bum
:salute:

Daps
Breh, this is exactly why I said that y’all need to watch who is around the children in your family.

The attitudes in this thread are exactly why it’s so easy for predators. Men on this site talking about “ephebophiles” and how it’s natural for men to be attracted to 13/14-17 YO girls same Niccas in THIS THREAD saying why ppl should be trusting of all male teachers around teen girls, even when doing weird shyt like this.

I’ve said countless times that it isn’t EVERY man, but because you don’t know WHICH man you have to be careful.

The Coli, I tell ya.

There's a conversation I want to have around this post but im trying to figure out how to put it into words.

Daps
There's a conversation I want to have around this post but im trying to figure out how to put it into words.
If you ever watched To Catch A Predator, you can see they came in every type. Every race, height, income, profession, and adult age range was represented. Even Asians, which have the lowest crime rate were getting caught. There is no particular look of a predator, so girls need to have a healthy suspicion, and boundaries with all men. He’s teaching these girls to be comfortable with grown men, and the one who will hurt her will have an easier time, because she won’t have her guard up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You gota be one of the dumbest people on the forum.
Shut yo pedophile ass the fukk up RKelly ass bytch nikka!

And fukk that p*ssy ass chair force ass lil fakkit @Son Goku that dapped you! With his white boy wanna be zesty ass. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

With the amount of female teachers caught fukking female students, hell the fukk yeah I would be pissed.

I would be pissed with just a teacher recording my child on their personal phone, regardless.

I would be even more pissed with a teacher texting my child like the male teacher did.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
The arrested development of new teachers coming in is gonna have inappropriate relationships happening in school all over America. I don't see this type of shyt changing.

The few people I saw defending him are just as big of a problem

Try to bring any type of structure, order and boundaries in schools and some people will treat it like an imprisonment.

Daps
i dont like being around other people's children at all....

shyt can get twisted so easily in so many ways....

its just not worth the trouble at all

This is so weird point of view to me, I'm bout to have a 4th god child arriving soon and its an honor. Finally a girl 🤩🥰

KGlock

All Star
Daps
It aint even that deep, buddy stupid for the mere fact that he's a black professional trying that stunt. He lacks self awareness, we may not be in chains and all that shyt but folk still ain't got no real privilege to even think that sht would fly. Especially in this more sensitive social media, pronoun era.:francis:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He should’ve known better. Personally I feel like it wasn’t appropriate, and then to post it online. :snoop:

I saw a video of this nikka recording himself crying reading messages from his old students :comeon: