Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

@mag357

^^^The mentality of the FATHERS, GRANDFATHERS, UNCLES, MALE COUSINS in my family.

I figured the message would be better received if it were relayed by a Black Man and not me.

THIS is how protective men respond to situations like this. All that foresight about how it’s not just about this ONE teacher, but other male teachers after him who may present as good men who do the same thing he does to gain trust and eventually groom little girls? YEA.

Like I said, whether you realize it or not, your post sounded like y’all priming girls to be prey.
You don’t allow ANY of this weird behavior because it will eventually lead to an open door for some man down the line.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Pack this freaky nxgga up! He on that Freaky Beau Demayo type of time!

@Majestyx you seen this?? :mjtf:

Bro! Everything you said is right and exact but you left one thing out:

We are MEN. We react to physical touch and stimuli. We can't help that even if we wanted to.

I have a thread on here right now where I talk about how much I enjoy going to the dentist, because all of my dentists since I was 12 have been women, and I promise you, none of them have ever been thinking about me in that way.... but I am hypersensitive to the fact that when they're working on my teeth, their titties are resting on me. And a bunch of other brehs came in the thread agreeing with me and saying they felt the same way when going to their female dentists.

What's my point? My point is that if you have a bunch of teenage girls touching on you, you may not act on it... but let's not pretend that you don't like it and that your body ain't reacting to it in some way, form or fashion.

Which is why you don't do it. It's a gateway to something more sinister.

Just stay away from them.

I have a rule, because when I was growing up, I saw grown men get caught up behind some teenage girls... and in a lot of those cases, the girls was initiating it and tempting the men.

Ever since I saw that growing up, I stay AWAY from teenage girls cause I know what type of time some of them be on. I legit walk past them like they don't exist. If they ain't family, we can't talk.

There was some security guard that got arrested when I was in high school because he ended up sleeping with one of the girls, so all of that play play with students is a no-go. The VP of my HS was a woman and she was rumored to have been messing with some of the male students and even bailed some of them out of jail. The minute you start letting all of these adults and students play around is the minute you have something goin on that shouldn't be.

Realistically, girls don't play in the hair of dudes they find ugly All of that hair combing/braiding for free is a way for them to be around and get their hands on a dude they find attractive. Knowing that these girls probably find you attractive as a grown man, that should have immediately made you uncomfortable and it should have caused you to put up barriers to any unprofessional behavior occurring.

If dude wanted to teach them a positive lesson, contact the parents of one of these girls that can really braid hair, set an appointment up to get your hair done with the parent present and pay the girl.

Yo that emo tik tok is insane and very sad actually

Y’all shoulda told me he had a septum piercing too woulda knew what it was :scust:

Any teacher that refers to my daughter as bestie is asking to have his legs broken. fukk outta here with this bullshyt.
Shout out to the Black men who get it and enforce boundaries. YOU ARE APPRECIATED AND NEEDED AND VERY MUCH LOVED!

It is VERY clear who runs a normal healthy household and teaches the girls in their families how to recognize and maintain boundaries with males.

This is why I am so vocal on here about watching who is around your kids! Wolves hiding in plain sight.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Even if my son was in this class I would be at school asking wtf is going on. Wht the class has all this free time. What is the other students doing while half the class is up in the camera playing in the teacher hair.
You never had a class that had down time?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You never had a class that had down time?
Nope. Not a familiar thing for me.

Only down down was after you finished a test, and the rules was stfu while the other stupids completed that test.

I had a computer tech class in school that gave us time in class to connect the computers by lan cable play games on there against each. But that was a lesson also.

This some weird shyt

Daps
Nooooooooope!!! Get these teachers that don't set clear, cut boundaries the fukk outta here.. They might have to set higher age requirements to teach kids because these younger teachers are retarded smh.. As a Gen X'r, most of my teachers were old, haggard and no nonsense.. These schools need to get back to that.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude wears a septum ring? Get him all the way outta here.

He’s probably living his second childhood trying to be the popular guy in the school.
This is the problem with a lot of these younger teachers in high school. They use it as an opportunity to feel like the cool kid in school. Young teachers should teach young children.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
No its fukking not! The Great Black teachers/professors are teaching abroad or in huge colleges. There are a good amount of black teachers in the US & from the US who have left for experience.
Nothing to do with letting students getting socially close to him/her!

I mean black male teachers in K-12

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Jobs that require someone to oversee others in a potentially private and/or dangerous setting should have an age requirement and classification. Too much fukkery going on with teachers, correctional officers, and in hospitals.

Males should oversee males … females should oversee females.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have a daughter and a son. You can tell who isnt a 24 hour 365 day a week parent, let alone a somewhat active parent in here

Yea id bark on the teacher. bytch ass nikka have your bytch or your salon braid, unbraid and cut your bytch ass hair. Youre there to Educate my daughter not teach her how to treat you with affection. He forgot his boundaries and got to comfortable. Go twirl your hair and think about where you fukked up :camby:

When i had alot of bytch ass hair it felt hella relaxing having my wifes hands in it doing anything. This is damn near a scalp massage. Sad bum

Last edited: