jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
2gvvn7b.jpg

4t699g.jpg

Im glad I didn't judge you by calling you overweight......but you're still a troll

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
It's mostly younger bytches doing that shyt.. Like early 20s. All hugged up somewhere n u catch them looking. They don't even look away they just keep staring like
32344-Emma-Stone-Stop-Girl-STAHP-gif-2UxR.gif

And I'm like this bytch really staring thru my soul with her male wife right there

clooneydoubletake.gif
:childplease: what kinda scandalous scurvy chicks you encountering, breh?

never had that happen to me

when chicks are with their man, they NEVER look at me

but when she aint with nobody :shaq: :whoo: :win:

bruhs read this post i made awhile back, shyt pissed me off. broads were doing this right in front of their mans with no remorse :snoop:
i went to an edm concert and middle of the set i pulled of my shirt, i saw alot of females eyes widen

when i went to go get a drink there was this PAAG with her man, i seen her around before but when she saw me she started to swag her hips in an exaggerated manner right in front of me and gave me a coy smile

when i went back down to the floor a hispanic chick left her man and came and danced with me, but my conscious was nagging me and i pushed her ways

a new dj comes out and switches set and i'm there standing by myself, next thing i know a white girl comes up to me and starts holding my hand while her man was right there hugging and feeling her t*ts. i looked at this nikka and gave him you not gonna say shyt look :wtf: and he was like nah it's cool:jawalrus:

i see another chick just chilling walk up and we started dancing and next thing i know we start making out, 20mins in this manly dyke ass lesbian comes out of nowhere and tells "me stay away from my girl you punk". i was just like:why: throught the entire time

that night pissed me off so much, i have never had my emotions play with me in such a way

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Anyway this thread is low key ether because it reminds me of all the opportunities I blew in college

I still miss chances. :yeshrug:. Sometimes I just don't get the chance to spit.

No where near the amount I used to miss tho. The worst feeling is not pulling the trigger.:francis:
u a lame ass cali ngga n here complaining bout females yet again

cali nggas gt no game

Still on 30's:francis:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Appreciate it I know what I'm doing lmao, but my question was more towards what are females general expectations after a recent break up? I'm confident she left homie and not the other way around.
Idk then honestly. Do come back & tell me how it goes tho