Toronto
lEaipD9.jpg
Op Is this u?
2gvvn7b.jpg

4t699g.jpg

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Its cuz I aint got none in a min. Take ur average chick that aint expecting no D any time soon and :mjlol::yeshrug:
id had you mixed up with another chick. it was some British bytch that had a youtube channel doing makeup tutorials or sum shyt. my fault

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@InDePickWest This is my first post after lurking for a few weeks. I'm in college, and I've been eyeing this girl since the beginning of the semester, but only from a distance because she was always with a guy (assuming her man). Well now, it's been about 2 weeks and he's nowhere to be found when I see her. Last week I was in the library's quiet study hall and in my peripheral I see someone stop ten feet to my side. I look up and it was her staring RIGHT at me lmao. I stared her down until she turned and left with her friend (female). I don't even need any clearer sign than that. Next time I see her ima talk to her. I'm thinking she's looking for a rebound, which I'm not about to be, but now's my time to get in there feel me? I know she's seen me check her out a few times, so now she wants to give a kid play. As a lady, what is going through her my mind?

Daps
bytches will do that shyt to you when they're with their bf :camby:

i'll see some bytch hugged up with some dude and i look at her and she maintains eye contact with me as i keep walking
:usure:

:childplease: what kinda scandalous scurvy chicks you encountering, breh?

never had that happen to me

when chicks are with their man, they NEVER look at me

but when she aint with nobody :shaq: :whoo: :win:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: what kinda scandalous scurvy chicks you encountering, breh?

never had that happen to me

when chicks are with their man, they NEVER look at me

but when she aint with nobody :shaq: :whoo: :win:

It's mostly younger bytches doing that shyt.. Like early 20s. All hugged up somewhere n u catch them looking. They don't even look away they just keep staring like
32344-Emma-Stone-Stop-Girl-STAHP-gif-2UxR.gif

And I'm like this bytch really staring thru my soul with her male wife right there

clooneydoubletake.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Talk to her u little bytch :ufdup:

Thats how females try to encourage you over. What we look like getting up to talk to u.

You better get to walking over to her :pacspit::snoop:
:childplease: look at this self entitled female if i was feeling you i would made moves eons ago but i'm not so i won't bother. bytches can eye me up and down all they want if they serious they would holla at brother. not wasting my time out here to holla at a chick just because she's eyeing me and on top she doesn't even spring me like that :camby: