Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Women have eyes and they're going to look. It doesn't mean you in there :mjlol:

I posted this before and I will post again: I was talking to these girls in my class about creepy guys and they were going off and absolutely CLOWNING manz cuz they thought just because they made eye contact it meant they were attracted to each other. Here's two stories they told me

Me and (redacted) were at the bus stop and this guy drove by. He looked at us and we looked at him as he was driving way. A few seconds later he reversed and tried to pick us up. He was soooo creepy :heh:

I was in the student center just looking around, eating Subway and people watching. I looked at this one guy for 2 seconds and he started grinning at me. I noticed he was getting up to come sit next to me so I quickly packed up the rest of my sandwich and got out of there :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all keep acting like women are supposed to not look at their surroundings crehs :pachaha:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Talk to her u little bytch :ufdup:

Thats how females try to encourage you over. What we look like getting up to talk to u.

You better get to walking over to her :pacspit::snoop:
:stopitslime:Pics or ur sexually harassing nikkaz out of ur league and assuming they're intimidated. You might be a broke ass Devin The Dude looking bytch going for hands0me Olive Garden-&-Days Inn nikkaz with up to date child support payments and Dodge Chargers.:ohlawd:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Oh yeah, that's what's up.....

uHBPqM5_.jpeg

Sir!... SIR!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:yeshrug: I'll be one of the only one's to admit that I don't really get approached all that often. But when I do it's usually on behalf of another girl. I may be oblivious to being eyed sometimes but if I notice and I'm not interested then I won't say shyt lol.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women have eyes and they're going to look. It doesn't mean you in there :mjlol:

I posted this before and I will post again: I was talking to these girls in my class about creepy guys and they were going off and absolutely CLOWNING manz cuz they thought just because they made eye contact it meant they were attracted to each other. Here's two stories they told me

Me and (redacted) were at the bus stop and this guy drove by. He looked at us and we looked at him as he was driving way. A few seconds later he reversed and tried to pick us up. He was soooo creepy :heh:

I was in the student center just looking around, eating Subway and people watching. I looked at this one guy for 2 seconds and he started grinning at me. I noticed he was getting up to come sit next to me so I quickly packed up the rest of my sandwich and got out of there :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all keep acting like women are supposed to not look at their surroundings crehs :pachaha:

When a female STOPS dead in her tracks and stares at you for 5 to 7 seconds, it's no longer people-watching homie.