Daps
Theres no excuse for belly buttons to be that ashy
full

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When a female STOPS dead in her tracks and stares at you for 5 to 7 seconds, it's no longer people-watching homie.
Well yea that's blatant. I'm talking about brehs who think they Steph Curry with the shot just cuz a girl randomly looked at them

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:stopitslime:Pics or ur sexually harassing nikkaz out of ur league and assuming they're intimidated. You might be a broke ass Devin The Dude looking bytch going for hands0me Olive Garden-&-Days Inn nikkaz with up to date child support payments and Dodge Chargers.:ohlawd:

...while we're at it - is the Dodge Charger the unofficial official car of niccas now??

Seems like errwhurr I go I see a grip of them chits...with tinted windows.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well yea that's blatant. I'm talking about brehs who think they Steph Curry with the shot just cuz a girl randomly looked at thm

Yea, i got you but there's an exception and that's if one gets looked at frequently like me

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
girls be doing that while walking with their dudes though so i don't know :patrice:happen too many times for me to just walk up to every girl looking at me:ld:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like a lot of frontin ass nikkas on here if you ask me. Homie @TimePiece negged me because females feeling me in real life and I'm here trying to have open dialogue on a forum about a certain experience.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was chopping it up with a lil chica at the subway

:snoop:
Her: O I forgot to put napkins in your bag

Me: dont worry about it

Her: oh you not a messy eater huh?

Me: nah I'm bouta just smash it

What i shoulda said
Depends on what im eating :shaq:

Anyways thats my flirt fail of the day

You gotta redeem ya self homie

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Seems like a lot of frontin ass nikkas on here if you ask me. Homie @TimePiece negged me because females feeling me in real life and I'm here trying to have open dialogue on a forum about a certain experience.

Nah, I negged you cause you on here getting advice from a bytch on how to talk to another bytch when you should've already spoken to said bytch. :umad:
Tough love lil' nikka. :umad:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I negged you cause you on here getting advice from a bytch on how to talk to another bytch when you should've already spoken to said bytch. :umad:
Tough love lil' nikka. :umad:

I didn't ask for advice on how to talk to a female. My question was in regards to what females are thinking immediately after a break up. Obviously, I know what they're thinking, but I asked a female for her input. And I'm playing my cards right like a real nikka should homie. I haven't even made it through my first day and you internet nikkas getting in ya feelings.