Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@InDePickWest This is my first post after lurking for a few weeks. I'm in college, and I've been eyeing this girl since the beginning of the semester, but only from a distance because she was always with a guy (assuming her man). Well now, it's been about 2 weeks and he's nowhere to be found when I see her. Last week I was in the library's quiet study hall and in my peripheral I see someone stop ten feet to my side. I look up and it was her staring RIGHT at me lmao. I stared her down until she turned and left with her friend (female). I don't even need any clearer sign than that. Next time I see her ima talk to her. I'm thinking she's looking for a rebound, which I'm not about to be, but now's my time to get in there feel me? I know she's seen me check her out a few times, so now she wants to give a kid play. As a lady, what is going through her my mind?
I can only speak for me but maybe shes just trynna get you to talk first? My grandmother said only whores approach men first, I remember her saying that. at 7 years old. Its actually common. Alot of us dont wanna speak first because of social ramifications guys didnt have to grow up with.

The best thing to say to her is "I see you always ignoring me"..in a joking but serious way. 8/10 she'll smile and deny that shes ignoring you. Take it from there. That'll prompt her to speak when she sees you next time cuz she knows you notice her when shes around. Thats a great way to make a girl feel special but at the same time make her do her own part in the getting together because when you dont speak to her now, she will get super jealous. Kinda a I see you but you better act like you see me type of way.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
@InDePickWest This is my first post after lurking for a few weeks. I'm in college, and I've been eyeing this girl since the beginning of the semester, but only from a distance because she was always with a guy (assuming her man). Well now, it's been about 2 weeks and he's nowhere to be found when I see her. Last week I was in the library's quiet study hall and in my peripheral I see someone stop ten feet to my side. I look up and it was her staring RIGHT at me lmao. I stared her down until she turned and left with her friend (female). I don't even need any clearer sign than that. Next time I see her ima talk to her. I'm thinking she's looking for a rebound, which I'm not about to be, but now's my time to get in there feel me? I know she's seen me check her out a few times, so now she wants to give a kid play. As a lady, what is going through her my mind?
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

semtex

:)
Daps
You sound retarded fam

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can only speak for me but maybe shes just trynna get you to talk first? My grandmother said only whores approach men first, I remember her saying that. at 7 years old. Its actually common. Alot of us dont wanna speak first because of social ramifications guys didnt have to grow up with.

The best thing to say to her is "I see you always ignoring me"..in a joking but serious way. 8/10 she'll smile and deny that shes ignoring you. Take it from there. That'll prompt her to speak when she sees you next time cuz she knows you notice her when shes around. Thats a great way to make a girl feel special but at the same time make her do her own part in the getting together because when you dont speak to her now, she will get super jealous. Kinda a I see you but you better act like you see me type of way.

Appreciate it I know what I'm doing lmao, but my question was more towards what are females general expectations after a recent break up? I'm confident she left homie and not the other way around.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the guy that wins chicks instantly. Every now and again I havem through themselves at me. But for the most part any woman I've really liked or don't like...I haven't won over by just going up to them and spitting game. My charm works like a slow poison, over time. Give me a few weeks or more with or talking to a girl and its a problem. I get alone with women well since I raised around 2 sisters and a mom. No :wrist:

Its a blessing and a curse, alot of times I just wanna talk with a chick but it always leads to some BS... no matter if they married, have a BF, or whatever.

So I have all of 3 female friends now 2 of which are my sisters.