Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

Daps
Women have eyes and they're going to look. It doesn't mean you in there :mjlol:

I posted this before and I will post again: I was talking to these girls in my class about creepy guys and they were going off and absolutely CLOWNING manz cuz they thought just because they made eye contact it meant they were attracted to each other. Here's two stories they told me

Me and (redacted) were at the bus stop and this guy drove by. He looked at us and we looked at him as he was driving way. A few seconds later he reversed and tried to pick us up. He was soooo creepy :heh:

I was in the student center just looking around, eating Subway and people watching. I looked at this one guy for 2 seconds and he started grinning at me. I noticed he was getting up to come sit next to me so I quickly packed up the rest of my sandwich and got out of there :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all keep acting like women are supposed to not look at their surroundings crehs :pachaha:

peep the bolded. I think dudes truly don't understand how thirstiness is a turn-off

Think about how you feel when a thirsty woman is after you

(I'm having that problem right now) :snoop:

this chick calls me and calls me, texts me and texts me even when 90% of the time, I don't respond

and the only reason I respond 10% of the time is because I do business with her

but that thirstiness is one of the biggest turn-offs in the world :scust:

you're driving down the street, see a random girl standing there and you actually TURN YOUR CAR AROUND to go back and talk to her as if there aren't a million other women in the world?

:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
2gvvn7b.jpg

4t699g.jpg
Well she deaded that real quick.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looks like eczema, I have a light case of it.
Its a form of eczema. I forgot but my umbilical chord (the part that stays with u) didnt fall off on its own. It had to be cut and by time my parents took me to the doctor it had already became part of my body like they could cut a good half an inch but I could feel the rest. I lotion it when I show my stomach but it gets ashy again real quick. I real life still have some of my residue umbilical chord with me. :yeshrug: