Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

Daps
It's mostly younger bytches doing that shyt.. Like early 20s. All hugged up somewhere n u catch them looking. They don't even look away they just keep staring like
32344-Emma-Stone-Stop-Girl-STAHP-gif-2UxR.gif

And I'm like this bytch really staring thru my soul with her male wife right there

clooneydoubletake.gif

:patrice:

nah breh, can't say that's ever happened to me. Maybe it's cause I'm around real africans all day long that don't take that kind of disrespect

when I see a girl out with her man, even if she's somebody that flirted with me in the past.... she will pretend like I straight up don't exist

:yeshrug: she'll look through me like I'm glass

which I don't mind, cause when I run into other women when I'm out with my girl, I pretend they don't exist too :mjlol:

but when my girl ain't there.... Kells & T-Pain: Imma flirt :lolbron:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I didn't ask for advice on how to talk to a female. My question was in regards to what females are thinking immediately after a break up. Obviously, I know what they're thinking, but asked a female for her input. And I'm playing my cards right like a real nikka should homie. I haven't even made it through my first day and you internet nikkas getting in ya feelings.

Who's getting in they feelings?
I sent the neg and kept it moving. I read some dumb shyt and acted accordingly.
Meanwhile you're here whining about a neg.
This is TheColi, it's what we do.
I'm gonna give you some advice; complaining about negs on this site will result in even more negs.
Take that shyt to the head playboi. :youngsabo:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I'll be one of the only one's to admit that I don't really get approached all that often. But when I do it's usually on behalf of another girl. I may be oblivious to being eyed sometimes but if I notice and I'm not interested then I won't say shyt lol.
Same here...or otherwise the only way it has happened to me in any kind of frequency is when we were in the same class, go to the same gym, etc...but out in the public randomly? Nah, that's for the 6-cert gang

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is happening to me at work with several chicks, but this one chick (which I am interested in as well) keeps eyeing me, and seeking me being really obvious and shyt....the thing is I am at work, don't really wanna screw things for me. I juts smile back like a moron hehehe

Daps
Don't act like this isn't the other way around a majority of the time.
I don't even start convo's with women because for whatever reason they think I'm hitting on them and I'm not. And it's not my approach its my appearance. Women really enjoy putting themselves on a pedestal by talking to ugly nikkas like me.
I've had a bytch start a convo with me just to say she has a bf. :why:
bytch you started talkin to me. Get the fukk out my face :why:

you doing it wrong breh

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was chopping it up with a lil chica at the subway

:snoop:
Her: O I forgot to put napkins in your bag

Me: dont worry about it

Her: oh you not a messy eater huh?