MAJOR Green Flag if a Woman does this when you’re paying for a date

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Well the men in this thread are a breath of fresh air because half of the Coli tries to brag about not spending any money on dates

:snoop::francis:

These women done run a Boston on you nggas. They have successfully convinced dudes that they are less-than if they even THINK to bring up money.

I would say reverse psychology but hell this some Inception level shyt.

‘What you mean how much? You saying I ain’t got it!?! :damn: I DO got it I swear I do i’ll show you! :sadcam::snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:snoop::francis:

These women done run a Boston on you nggas. They have successfully convinced dudes that they are less-than if they even THINK to bring up money.

I would say reverse psychology but hell this some Inception level shyt.

‘What you mean how much? You saying I ain’t got it!?! :damn: I DO got it I swear I do i’ll show you! :sadcam::snoop:
I also said this :what:
This is true.

However, “lostloverboypodcast”….?

:mjlol:

Who tf are these random ass ppl making a bag on social media man lmao

It’s called nuance

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
sound like sum broke boy babble.
couldnt be me yall got it tho

tenor.gif

Gif of the summer, cracks me up every time.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Oh that’s not nuance. What you’re saying is ‘yea, you’re right….but thank GOD these goofy ass nggas don’t listen 💅 ‘. :francis:
No; it’s nuance.

On one hand— yes, a woman who shows concern when something seems overpriced is a good sign.
On the other hand a man who doesn’t balk at prices during date night is also refreshing ON THIS BOARD because it sounds like half the dudes here have an issue with taking women on proper dates.

So, yea; a man can have no issue with paying while his date still shows concern if she thinks something is overpriced.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No; it’s nuance.

On one hand— yes, a woman who shows concern when something seems overpriced is a good sign.
On the other hand a man who doesn’t balk at prices during date night is also refreshing ON THIS BOARD because it sounds like half the dudes here have an issue with taking women on proper dates.

So, yea; a man can have no issue with paying while his date still shows concern if she thinks something is overpriced.

Ah ah ahhh. You subconsciously attributed ‘spending money’ to ‘proper date’. The two points are not mutually exclusive :umad:

I can’t stress this enough: the black monolith is a joke. Only in the black community is money this important in dating. Luckily, there are so many women out there who do not give a flying fukk about money spent. There are so many women who DONT want to go on dinner dates bc it’s formal and they don’t want a man to overspend early bc it may not work. As a man once you experience women like this you will never look at other women the same

There’s women dyin to be taken to a picnic, a hike, museums, etc and wouldnt think it’s an afront to her sovereignty as a black woman just bc it’s not expensive :beli:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ah ah ahhh. You subconsciously attributed ‘spending money’ to ‘proper date’. The two points are not mutually exclusive :umad:

I can’t stress this enough: the black monolith is a joke. Only in the black community is money this important in dating. Luckily, there are so many women out there who do not give a flying fukk about money spent. There are so many women who DONT want to go on dinner dates bc it’s formal and they don’t want a man to overspend early bc it may not work. As a man once you experience women like this you will never look at other women the same

There’s women dyin to be taken to a picnic, a hike, museums, etc and wouldnt think it’s an afront to her sovereignty as a black woman just bc it’s not expensive :beli:
Negro stop it.

If you meet someone new not eeeeeevery single date idea will be free 99.
You get creative in those college years tho.

And no one said EXPENSIVE per se.

And you going on picnics or hikes in the winter?
Man whateva

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bush any chick who wanna bowl and go out to eat tacos.

She has no idea wtf the power of a dollar is.

Art Barr