Ex-Singaporean leader (smartest country in the world) explains why US empire will crumble if it continues with its current Playbook

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
when I read that part thats when I knew he didn't know what he was talking about, like don't use words you don't understand.

Well he pointed to chinas homogeneity as a presumed "benefit"

which is incredibly silly

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Current Singapore Prime Minister actually has made famous coding snippets. May be the smartest world leader today, period.

For those that don't know: The Senior Wrangler is the top mathematics undergraduate at the University of Cambridge in England, a position which has been described as "the greatest intellectual achievement attainable in Britain".
Béla Bollobás said that Lee "would have been a world-class research mathematician", but his father did not realise this and persuaded Lee to leave the field.[12]

Dude has been the country's leader for the last 20 years.

I wish more leaders had a STEM background and were exceptional at it like this guy.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Well he pointed to chinas homogeneity as a presumed "benefit"

which is incredibly silly

china as been sinocizing minority cultures in china.

Assimilation[edit]​

The assimilation policy is a type of Chinese nationalism aimed at strengthening the Chinese national identity (Zhonghua minzu) among the population. Proponents believe it will help to develop shared values, pride in being the country's citizen, respect and acceptance towards cultural differences among citizens of China.[citation needed] Critics argue that assimilation destroys ethnic diversity, language diversity, and cultural diversity. The historian James A. Millward has claimed that the People's Republic of China has used the concept of sinicization as a means to obscure Han settler colonialism.[1]

In China there are 292 non-Mandarin languages spoken by native peoples of the region.[2] There are also a number of immigrant languages, such as Khmer, Portuguese, and English.

seems like it's not homogenized enough if they got to bully people and their kids into speaking another language.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The current Singapore Prime Minister actually has made famous coding snippets.

For those that don't know: The Senior Wrangler is the top mathematics undergraduate at the University of Cambridge in England, a position which has been described as "the greatest intellectual achievement attainable in Britain".

Dude has been the country's leader for the last 20 years.

I wish more leaders had a STEM background.

apparently the CCP has a bunch of them .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
apparently the CCP has a bunch of them .
Yeah I should scratch what I said, I wish most of our politicians had a STEM background.

A country like Singapore is basically smart from top-to-bottom.

China has also started passing American Universities when it comes to research and innovation:

Our dumbass "leadership" is basically our ceiling.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I should scratch what I said, I wish most of our politicians had a STEM background.

A country like Singapore is basically smart from top-to-bottom.

If i remember correctly recently a judge with a university programming background learned java to better understand a case between google and oracle, he ruled and a high court overruled him. the judge in the higher court didn't bother learning a programming language to better understand what they would be ruling on. we got legislators and governors banning medicine and medical procedures solely on ideological grounds.:francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If i remember correctly recently a judge with a university programming background learned java to better understand a case between google and oracle, he ruled and a high court overruled him. the judge in the higher court didn't bother learning a programming language to better understand what they would be ruling on. :francis:
Yeah, irrational "spoiled tantrums" runs our country more than STEM does.

shyt is sad.

It only gets worse when these people reproduce as well :snoop:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I think he got most of his takes somewhere in the ballpark but his glazing when to comes to the implementation of Chinese geo politics is marred with false narratives and wishful thinking. His views are tainted by a CCP lense and talking points that sound good with a sympathetic audience but he's not entirely wrong.