Ex-Singaporean leader (smartest country in the world) explains why US empire will crumble if it continues with its current Playbook

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
China has been throwing around “we are older thus wiser and better” argument against all its neighbors as to why the majority of its immediate neighbors (Philippines, Japan, Taiwan South Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia etc) hate them. It’s a legacy of Chinese imperialism where all nations were expected to be vassals of the Middle Kingdom.

The USA as a political entity is older than the current regime of China.

Unified “Chinese” culture is a myth. China was home to many different ethnic groups, religions, languages, dialects and cultures. It would be like talking about African culture or European culture.

The concept of a “nation state” was only recently introduced to China as early as the 19th century, before that it was just whatever the emperor possessed and its tributary vassals. Your life, property, anything you possessed was just the property of the emperor.

Geopolitics is not a Chinese invention. China can claim to be playing the “long game” all it wants. Its demographics paint a different picture and doesn’t care who the emperor of the Song dynasty was in 1200AD

:ehh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-45-43-AM.png

It’s literally part of the thread :francis:

There’s politics in linguistics.
Using “woke” in a negative connotation is anti-Blackness.

To be fair.

I don't think a foreigner is going to understand the intricacies of wooenand how it came to be.

They just see it being used in a vacuum and a catch all for everything

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't care about fake moral superiority from gooks who sell their kids to cacs and whore their women out

Jesus - you don’t know anything about Singapore
:dead:

This forum truly knows nothing outside of America

:mjlol:

Singapore’s GDP per capita is $82,807.63 USD. America’s GDP per capita is $76,329.58 USD

You are more likely to whore your daughters out to Singaporeans!
:deadrose:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
To be fair.

I don't think a foreigner is going to understand the intricacies of wooenand how it came to be.

They just see it being used in a vacuum and a catch all for everything

when I read that part thats when I knew he didn't know what he was talking about, like don't use words you don't understand.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
China has been throwing around “we are older thus wiser and better” argument against all its neighbors as to why the majority of its immediate neighbors (Philippines, Japan, Taiwan South Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia etc) hate them. It’s a legacy of Chinese imperialism where all nations were expected to be vassals of the Middle Kingdom.

The USA as a political entity is older than the current regime of China.

Unified “Chinese” culture is a myth. China was home to many different ethnic groups, religions, languages, dialects and cultures. It would be like talking about African culture or European culture.

The concept of a “nation state” was only recently introduced to China as early as the 19th century, before that it was just whatever the emperor possessed and its tributary vassals. Your life, property, anything you possessed was just the property of the emperor.

Geopolitics is not a Chinese invention. China can claim to be playing the “long game” all it wants. Its demographics paint a different picture and doesn’t care who the emperor of the Song dynasty was in 1200AD

I vaguely recall reading something similar in regards to the Saudi kingdom, I think they even see their rule outlasting the united states or other western countries.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Dude sounds like a China plant.

China doesn't want to dominate the globe but is recolonizing Africa and taking its resources is straight out of the Imperial Europe playbook.

China doesn't want to dominate the globe but is repeatedly undervaluing it's resources shipped to Europe to get a monopoly as a resource supplier there

China doesn't want to dominate the globe but it's regularly stealing Western Military secrets and space program details to replicate our military hardware

Dude sounds like his Chinese big Brother put a gun barrel to his back and made him read a sheet of Beijing talking points

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bro if this creh aint bringing me extra hot sauce for my crispy wings in one hand and his opinion in the other….. he ain’t bringing nothing of value to the wok.

:hubie:

He’s riding China’s dikk like he’s from Thailand. Like real talk the propaganda is thick as fukk in those statements.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Jesus - you don’t know anything about Singapore
:dead:

This forum truly knows nothing outside of America

:mjlol:

Singapore’s GDP per capita is $82,807.63 USD. America’s GDP per capita is $76,329.58 USD

You are more likely to whore your daughters out to Singaporeans!
:deadrose:
I already explained it in another post. SEA is an impoverished shyt hole, I don't care what those gooks say.

And Singapore is basically a tiny ass city, there is no comparison to America.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Americas biggest problem is systemic racism.

The only thing he said that was true is as long as the American dollar remains supreme, America will remain the world superpower. And as long as we keep fighting proxy wars a policing the world we will continue to keep the dollar power.