Ex-Singaporean leader (smartest country in the world) explains why US empire will crumble if it continues with its current Playbook

bnew

Veteran
Daps
as applied by him in this context, the term “woke” is referring to the relaxation of moral values in america. notice how he indicates its spread to asia. there are hardly any black people in asia, so that’s obviously not what he is alluding to.

what he’s more concerned with, i imagine, is this trans hysteria and the general obsession america has with promoting the lgbt lifestyle.

:francis:

read up on americas history it has no moral values. black folks should know this already, :mjpls:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
100%

Companies run our country.
Wallstreet is like the nobility of America if you think about it. Also where all the talent gravitates to. Has been this way since the 1980s. Before that you had way more talent in civil service. I think that if Trumo wins, his heritage foundation buddies want to make the government smaller and the civil service will get destroyed some more.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yeah I should scratch what I said, I wish most of our politicians had a STEM background.

A country like Singapore is basically smart from top-to-bottom.

China has also started passing American Universities when it comes to research and innovation:

Our dumbass "leadership" is basically our ceiling.

:francis:keep drinking the Kool-Aid when they break up like the Soviet Union

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everything you said is correct, however the China Africa relationship is actually sup par lol. It's nearly a decade and a half and I have not seen any technology transfer between the two. Why do they build your power grid with Chinese workers instead of training African workers to do it? Same with the railways and other heavy industries? Who do yall think will need to maintain that infrastructure? It's a very paternalistic relationship, but it seems like it's the best Africa can do lol. very Sad. To put it into perspective, America had no choice but to do technology transfer with Meiji japan if they wanted access to their vast whaling reserves. For China, you guys are just another market that they can use for growth, nothing wrong with that, but you USUALLY get something in return for access to your markets. What are yall getting in return lol?

First, most of the technology Meiji Japan took was from Britain.

Secondly, you’re right. African (mis)leaders should make better deals then. Unlike the imperial era under cac rule, they have agency.

More on technology transfers, most of the technology that African (mis)leaders want from China is military. For example, Nigeria’s drone fleet was started with Chinese assistance. Now Nigeria builds and pilots its own drones.

Thirdly, in terms of consumer tech transfers, that happens every day via the consumption of Chinese products that the West refuses to cater to us. Still, we should implement an industrial policy to foster African industrialization. But Africa’s (mis)leaders have low self esteem and are largely Western stooges - and the West is NOT interested in Africa’s industrialization. In the contrary, China wants a richer Africa so Africans can buy more of their goods.

Daps
Wallstreet is like the nobility of America if you think about it. Also where all the talent gravitates to. Has been this way since the 1980s. Before that you had way more talent in civil service. I think that if Trumo wins, his heritage foundation buddies want to make the government smaller and the civil service will get destroyed some more.
john dewey said, “politics is the shadow cast on society by big business.”

:francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He's sorta right cause no one in America actually likes each other.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Secondly, you’re right. African (mis)leaders should make better deals then. Unlike the imperial era under cac rule, they have agency.

More on technology transfers, most of the technology that African (mis)leaders want from China is military. For example, Nigeria’s drone fleet was started with Chinese assistance. Now Nigeria builds and pilots its own drones.

Thirdly, in terms of consumer tech transfers, that happens every day via the consumption of Chinese products that the West refuses to cater to us. Still, we should implement an industrial policy to foster African industrialization. But Africa’s (mis)leaders have low self esteem and are largely Western stooges - and the West is NOT interested in Africa’s industrialization. In the contrary, China wants a richer Africa so Africans can buy more of their goods.

Agreed.

If Africa does not industrialize, it will continue to trade natural resources/agricultural goods for finished industrial goods.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yeah I should scratch what I said, I wish most of our politicians had a STEM background.

A country like Singapore is basically smart from top-to-bottom.

China has also started passing American Universities when it comes to research and innovation:

Our dumbass "leadership" is basically our ceiling.
The day the U.S. elects a physicist as a president hell will freeze over lmao never gonna happen despite it being beneficial for the country.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
First, most of the technology Meiji Japan took was from Britain.

>First part isnt true. Japan took most of their naval and railway technology from England, however a VAST number of the Industrial and Agricultural Technology tech transfer came from America. Especially when it came to agriculture and industrial machinery. For example, industriual machinery like Looms (textile machinery) to Japan came from America. American agricultural technology and techniques were adopted to improve productivity. The Hokkaido Development Commission (Kaitakushi) employed American agricultural experts to introduce modern farming methods. America is basically responsible for Meiji japan's telegraph system as many of them helped set it up.

>Your third statement isnt true. That's not technology transfer in the modern sense. Most technology transfers nowadays are done in the form of intellectual property being shared OR joint ventures. See China's model.

>I don't think it's low self esteem. You have to stop blaming the leaders. I think that it's the people's fault for being too malleable. Think about, you are an African leader who decides o defy the west. In your mind you know that the west can EASILY psyop your populance to do some kind of revolution. Leaders need the backing of the people lol. There's a reason why American spies going to China almost all took an L. Our intelligence operations in China are dead for this reason.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
The day the U.S. elects a physicist as a president hell will freeze over lmao never gonna happen despite it being beneficial for the country.

Jimmy Carter was a close as we could get

A trained nuclear engineer, Carter worked under famed Admiral Hyman Rickover, the father of the Navy's nuclear program, on the "Sea Wolf," an atomic submarine. He also studied nuclear physics at Union College in New York.

Though Carter had left the Navy, the Navy hadn’t totally left him. In particular, Rickover’s influence was enduring, and it showed itself in his effort to tackle the energy crisis of the 1970s. It led him, in 1977, to create the Department of Energy. To lead it, he reached across the aisle and tapped James Schlesinger, who had served under Democrat Carter’s two Republican predecessors—and whom veteran MITREites remember as the longtime chair of its board of trustees.

He also put solar cells on the White House...and Ronald Reagan took them down.

:wow:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Thought he was about to kick knowledge but it turned out to be another Chinese shill piece. We got the Chinese bum rushing the US southern border as I type this but China is the promise land. Okay. China was supposed to been done had the juice by now according to them '10's projections.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I dont think we want that NOW. Maybe a decade ago, but I don't think yall realize just how "accelerationism" and fascism is entranched in STEm right now. Especially among CACs and Asians. What if we get a Vivek who is a physicist? What then?