Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You know damn well you don’t speak to real nikkas like this in real life fat boy
Real nikkas don't speak to me like that in real life you incel. If someone disagreed with me in a debate they involved themselves in they would do it respectfully. But on the internet incels hop in threads and get disrespectful.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Company apologizes for job posting seeking 'preferably Caucasian' candidate
job-description_gettyimages-510769861.jpg

Pen hovering over skills required section of a job listing
GETTY IMAGES

N'DEA YANCEY-BRAGG | USA TODAY | 8:16 pm EDT April 29, 2019
icon-sms_24.svg
icon-mail_24.svg

A Virginia-based staffing and recruiting company has apologized after posting a job listing seeking “preferably Caucasian” applicants.

The job description sought someone “preferably Caucasian who has good technical background including knowledge of RPA,” among other qualifications. Social media users spotted the since-deleted post over the weekend and shared screenshots.

“We understand why some may have been upset seeing this listing, because we were too,” Cynet Systems Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur said in a statement. “It is a long-standing policy for our company to refuse any request to list jobs only seeking candidates of any specific ethnicity, gender or other inappropriate restrictions.”

Via: Latest World & National News & Headlines - USATODAY.com
:wow:

Had to delete that listing quick now they’ll just use names, your voice and face to face interviews to discriminate.

“Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur”

:mjpls:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Real nikkas don't speak to me like that in real life you incel. If someone disagreed with me in a debate they involved themselves in they would do it respectfully. But on the internet incels hop in threads and get disrespectful.

nikka I’ve put Coli nikkas on hoes in real life. I would put you on some hoes but I don’t know any who fukks with fat Asian dudes.

I’ve linked with several people on here. I’m no different in real life than I am on the coli.

nikka who the fukk know you on here? Nigags not even sure you black you fat fukk

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dudes really in here thinking companies are targeting Latinos to hire for executive positions in 2019. We can agree to disagree.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
nikka I’ve put Coli nikkas on hoes in real life. I would put you on some hoes but I don’t know any who fukks with fat Asian dudes.

I’ve linked with several people on here. I’m no different in real life than I am on the coli.

nikka who the fukk know you on here? Nigags not even sure you black you fat fukk
So an incel named Double Burger With Cheese is calling a person that's 5'11 and weighs 162 a fat boy....you got it breh. You're winning at life....I can tell you would whoop every nikka on here ass since you have the physique of Zeus just off your name alone. Teach me how to win at life like you :feedme:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So an incel named Double Burger With Cheese is calling a person that's 5'11 and weighs 162 a fat boy....you got it breh. You're winning at life....I can tell you would whoop every nikka on here ass since you have the physique of Zeus just off your name alone. Teach me how to win at life like you :feedme:

I’m 6’5 with hands and not fat, so yes, I will beat the shyt out of most people on here.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I’m 6’5 with hands and not fat, so yes, I will beat the shyt out of most people on here.
The next dude I see on a message board that says he doesn't have hands will be the first one. You win the golden cookie tho. I'll pass on the wolf tickets tho...gotta lower the price on em.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It was. And I haven’t went back and forth about the subject at hand. But I will go back and forth about these hands, and you being a fat possible Asian man. And stop calling nikkas Incels, you know you don’t get no hoes
You're an incel and a cuck. I told you I'm not purchasing your wolf tickets and I'm tired of being solicited to do so. No need to respond to me again because you've made it to my ignore list. Troll on tyke and I hope you find someone to purchase those tickets of yours.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:wow:

Had to delete that listing quick now they’ll just use names, your voice and face to face interviews to discriminate.

“Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur

:mjpls:

Our Indian brothers and sisters:mjlol:

It's funny because these White Supremacist make fun of Indians and they are one if the biggest White ass kissers out here