B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The statement refers to not over extending yourself working a 9 to 5 expecting to be immediately rewarded for it.
Again, what are they doing to survive? Do we all live in different worlds where it does cost a lot to simply survive, or what? Can you answer any of my question? How does one not overexert themselves in a 9-5 and be able to afford housing, food, etc?

NO, MOST PEOPLE ARENT MAKING THEIR MONEY ONLINE so don't do that

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've met a good amount of Gen Z people who are go all about getting it done and working for it. But in general, overwhelming majority of Gen Z got them 'my pronouns are they/them' weak minded individuals.

It's cyclical though. These fakkits in turn will create an environment that will make strong people.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Had the same meeting I had yesterday. Everyone acknowledged they understood...again needless to say 3 people got written up today.

:mjlol:

One new hire who I already knew would be trouble threw a whole fit and threatened to walk out if she received a write up. We told her "okay" send your formal resignation to the owner.

The Shakespeare performance this chick put on had me holding back the laughter. All of a sudden she becomes deathly ill and needed to go to the emergency room and was calling the owner so much he legit got pissed.

After that we told her "okay come back with a doctors note." 30 minutes later she still would not leave or log out. I literally had to pause her account to get her out.

And I'm still gonna have that write up waiting if she ever returns.

:russ:

The clown shyt that comes with management is wild. If ya'll understood how incredibly low effort and simple the request is you would be floored.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Had the same meeting I had yesterday. Everyone acknowledged they understood...again needless to say 3 people got written up today.

One new hire who I already knew would be trouble threw a whole fit and threatened to walk out if she received a write up. We told her "okay" send your formal resignation to the owner.

The Shakespeare performance this chick put on had me holding back the laughter. All of a sudden she becomes deathly ill and needed to go to the emergency room and was calling the owner so much he legit got pissed.

After that we told her "okay come back with a doctors note." 30 minutes later she still would not leave or log out. I literally had to pause her account to get her out.

And I'm still gonna have that write up waiting if she ever returns.

:russ:

The clown shyt that comes with management is wild. If ya'll understood how incredibly low effort and simple the request is you would be floored.

The juice was never worth the squeeze for me whenever I would get offered those positions.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The juice was never worth the squeeze for me whenever I would get offered those positions.
It better honestly depending on the job.

Better money and the physical work isn't on you. It's just more mental work but if you delegate tasks, it will take a lot off you.

Hire/promote your base team off of personality and dependability will make life is a lot easier.

Honestly seeing older people still struggling with low-level jobs makes me happy to be in a higher position.

Also if you just change your perspective and start seeing humor in the fukkery it makes it easier and even entertaining.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Don't even get me started on Gen Z bro, these mama's boy ass mufukkas are USELESS. I work with 4 21 year olds right now and my goodness they all got issues. We work at a secure site, one of them literally never brings his wallet and always tries to show a picture of his ID on his phone knowing they won't accept that. I ask him how are you 21 years old not carrying a wallet and he just shrugs like 'I just carry my phone, that's all I need.' One of them we've been on site for a month he has literally been late or missed half the time we have been here, then he wonders why I called the superintendent to try to get his ass fired, super is too nice and wants to keep having a talk with him. The other one literally walked up to me and asked me if I knew how to change a tire, I'm like yeah of course, he was like can you show me my tire is flat and I don't know how to change one, the one who doesn't carry his wallet wanted to watch because he didn't know how either. Just fukking useless. The only one I kinda feel sorry for is the one who has a 2 month baby at home and his baby mama wrecked his car and he has to Uber to work every morning, which makes the one who is always fukking late or missing look even worse, because even though he catches Uber's he is ALWAYS on time.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday was more fukkery, more write ups and a suspension.

But my boss was on one because I caught him in a lie. He has been saying that a vehicle in the fleet was in perfect condition but it was "so dirty" he wouldn't drive it back to our lot. He volunteered this information. He even brought it up the day of when he said he still could not find someone to clean it.

The team really needs an extra vehicle so I asked them would they clean it. They said they would. Cool

So I tell him they will clean it. They are the ones who made it dirty afterall. He has a fit and starts talking about how he's not gonna drive it. I hit him with "they'll pick it up."

Then the truth comes out where he confesses the vehicle hasn't been properly registered along with several other issues. The nerve of this guy acting like they are dirty to cover up that he's slacking.

He spends the rest of the days trying to nitpick everything (instead of getting the vehicle registered) and I pay him dust. Everything he says I hit him with the "iPhone thumbs up" or tell him I'll do it tomorrow. I even troll him a little.

He's so in his feelings he volunteers to sit in on my weekly meeting with our contractor which I love him. I'm going to conveniently get caught up with another task and leave his ass in there to sweat alone.

He thinks he'll be able to BS through the meeting but this week the agenda is to discuss individual metrics. He can't answer those questions. He doesn't even know how to pull up the report they'll be using. That should cool his ass off.

I can't wait. :pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Last post was off topic but this one falls in line with the Gen Z topic.

Had a guy (Gen Z) all upset yesterday because he claims money was taken out of his check for a ticket he received. He literally just made this up.

He swore up and and down the money was taken out until he just pulled out his pay check.

It was taxes. :mjlol: :dead:

I literally had to explain how taxes work to this adult with a child. Idk how I didn't laugh.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It better honestly depending on the job.

Better money and the physical work isn't on you. It's just more mental work but if you delegate tasks, it will take a lot off you.

Hire/promote your base team off of personality and dependability will make life is a lot easier.

Honestly seeing older people still struggling with low-level jobs makes me happy to be in a higher position.

Also if you just change your perspective and start seeing humor in the fukkery it makes it easier and even entertaining.

That sort of helps, tbh. It's something I'm trying to work on currently :manny: