Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
download

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Okay. So companies are looking to specifically hire latinos for jobs starting off at 6 figures...silly of me to think the opposite.

So when they say Latinos are taking jobs that American's don't want they was referring to Content Marketing Director positions right?

I know illegal making 25 per hr doing construction jobs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I know illegal making 25 per hr doing construction jobs
I never implied they wasn't. I'm saying I've never seen a company looking to hire specifically Latinos to a white collar executive position in America. You've never seen it before either.

So dullards in here saying that I got it wrong are either dumb as fukk or purposely talking out the side of their ass for brownie points.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
U mean going out they way to help them op
I understand the need and mandates to ask the question at least once on a voluntrary questionaire portion of an application but to ask an applicant if they're a latino like 5 times on an application is ridiculous. I don't think it's to their benefit and 1/3 of latinos think they're being discriminated against in the hiring process because of their race.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
OP isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer

Yooo... I thought I was the only one who read the first post and legit made this face :dwillhuh: Employers are actively looking for Latinos and bilingual candidates. They have a thing against US!!!!!!!! :gucci: Like we give a fukk if they have a thing against Latinos anyway:unimpressed: we’re the ones at the bottom of the barrel in damn everything in this country, and op is concerned about Latinos. Smh.