Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If that is surviving, your as a surviving coward:what:

I'd rather die than live like that
The only reason Blacks in America wasn't wiped out like Native Americans were is because blacks was willing to capitulate to slavery....them Native Americans went to battle instead. In hindsight I don't know which one was better because I don't know if I've seen 5 full blooded Native Americans in my lifetime and all this shyt used to be theirs.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
And you're super smart. I'd be willing to bet my last dollar that you would trade your bank account and livelihood for mine tho :jawalrus:

I said the same shyt and know what you mean
the first 10 questions is Are you spanish? do you speak spanish etc.... for every single application

someone said in a thread a month ago that, they have some bullshyt where if they hire spanish people ... its a write off or something
But ive applied to 40 jobs the past few months and its been on every single application I've had to fill out

Not alot of people in here are understanding that 100% of these applications are using it. From Taco bell to emergency electrician support tech.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They ask that shyt on multiple questions now tho. I seen it on at least 5 questions on one application and they didn't ask about any other race. Latinos should be rebelling against that shyt and I'm in arguably the most liberal place in the country so I can only imagine how bad it is in Texas or Florida which are both Trump states.
Down here it’s been like that

Hell if u look at most Texas jobs on indeed bilingual is either preferred or the applicant gets more pay

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am applying for software engineering roles

And the shyt is like
Are you disabled?

Are you a veteran?

And then out of nowhere

Are you a Latino? :mjtf:

Only after that can you pick your race from a drop down....everything except Latino....because that was a separate question

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The only reason Blacks in America wasn't wiped out like Native Americans were is because blacks was willing to capitulate to slavery....them Native Americans went to battle instead. In hindsight I don't know which one was better because I don't know if I've seen 5 full blooded Native Americans in my lifetime and all this shyt used to be theirs.

You’re a special kind of c00n

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I am applying for software engineering roles

And the shyt is like
Are you disabled?

Are you a veteran?

And then out of nowhere

Are you a Latino? :mjtf:

Only after that can you pick your race from a drop down....everything except Latino....because that was a separate question
Exactly...Ain't no way a Latino putting in an application can see that shyt and not get offended.

I said the same shyt and know what you mean
the first 10 questions is Are you spanish? do you speak spanish etc.... for every single application

someone said in a thread a month ago that, they have some bullshyt where if they hire spanish people ... its a write off or something
But ive applied to 40 jobs the past few months and its been on every single application I've had to fill out

Not alot of people in here are understanding that 100% of these applications are using it. From Taco bell to emergency electrician support tech.
I just don't see the United States government applying mandates that will actually help Latinos in Trump's America but the Coli says I'm wrong and that the Government is only out to help Latinos get good jobs so I guess they're all smart and I'm the idiot :manny:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Exactly...Ain't no way a Latino putting in an application can see that shyt and not get offended.

I just don't see the United States government applying mandates that will actually help Latinos in Trump's America but the Coli says I'm wrong and that the Government is only out to help Latinos get good jobs so I guess they're all smart and I'm the idiot :manny:

From what I remember, and dont quote me. They said its a liability insurance to hire hispanic people. Like if they quit or some shyt they can write it off, it was some sort of clause I was reading that helped the company claim or save money for hiring latino people. Or maybe its more in depth, maybe they are running background checks and trying to round them up and check into family and shyt :russ: either way the shyt is wild.... Its the first question they ask you. Someone also said they dont consider you Culturally Spanish if you dont speak it, so if you claim spanish and then say you can't speak spanish... they will bump you into a different group. Like you arent really really spanish :mjlol: That shyt is wild to me

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
From what I remember, and dont quote me. They said its a liability insurance to hire hispanic people. Like if they quit or some shyt they can write it off, it was some sort of clause I was reading that helped the company claim or save money for hiring latino people. Or maybe its more in depth, maybe they are running background checks and trying to round them up and check into family and shyt :russ: either way the shyt is wild.... Its the first question they ask you. Someone also said they dont consider you Culturally Spanish if you dont speak it, so if you claim spanish and then say you can't speak spanish... they will bump you into a different group. Like you arent really really spanish :mjlol: That shyt is wild to me
Nah I get why they say they want you to ask the question but here's my gripes with it.

1. There's absolutely no reason to ask it multiple times on an application

2. It should only be asked once at the most on a voluntary questionaire portion of an application

3. There's no way I'll ever believe they're doing it to help Latinos. White folk would rebel if companies was targeting Latinos to hire for executive positions in America.

They don't mind them doing manual labor but if America put mandates in place for employers (which they don't btw) to hire a certain amount of Latinos for corporate jobs there would be war in the streets and white folk would be on a war path.

Daps
Only problem is that the Latinos with college degrees are usually not that fluent in Spanish unless their parents came over and had them as anchor babies.

Once you get a generation or two removed, David Garcia "looks" the part, but his Spanish is suspect anyway....basically end up with a bunch of dark-haired white people.

Every other immigrant group is filled with people that speak AT LEAST two languages: English and their native tongue.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Only problem is that the Latinos with college degrees are usually not that fluent in Spanish unless their parents came over and had them as anchor babies.

Once you get a generation or two removed, David Garcia "looks" the part, but his Spanish is suspect anyway....basically end up with a bunch of dark-haired white people.

Every other immigrant group is filled with people that speak AT LEAST two languages: English and their native tongue.
And then you have some who just don’t want to speak it at all.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Blacks in America did not capitulate to slavery, if that was the case Blacks in America would not have had slave revolts or tried to have revolts. Having a revolt against slavery, shows that you did not submit to slavery.

Blacks in America is the only group that continues to fight White Supremacy, unlike other races and ethnicities.

Other races and ethnicities ie. Middle Easterns, Asians, Hispanics/Latinos, Indians and other Non-Blacks are the ones who have surrendered to White Supremacist. They allow the White Supremacist to have sex with their children, rape their country, kill them and etc., and not once do they fight back. They never fight back.

Last edited: