Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Blacks in America did not capitulate to slavery, if that was the case Blacks in America would not have had slave revolts or tried to have revolts. Having a revolt against slavery, shows that you did not submit to slavery.

Blacks in America is the only group that continues to fight White Supremacy, unlike other races and ethnicities.

Other races and ethnicities ie. Middle Easterns, Asians, Hispanics/Latinos, Indians and other Non-Blacks are the ones who have surrendered to White Supremacist. They allow the White Supremacist to have sex with their children, rape their country, kill them and etc., and not once do they fight back. They never fight back.
Those were far and few between. Blacks never went to war against the pale man as a collective like the Native Americans did. The masses of black folk capitulated.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Those were far and few between. Blacks never went to war against the pale man as a collective like the Native Americans did. The masses of black folk capitulated.

It was not few and far between, slave revolts were common for Black Americans, they were so common that American Govt. passed a laws to prevent Black Americans from starting or talking about revolts.

Here are a few laws that were passed, because of common Black American slave revolts:

1639 All persons except Negroes are to be with Arms and Ammunition. (The Native Americans could take up arms, because they were not a threat).

1680 An act was passed preventing insurrections among slaves.

Blacks could not congregate in large numbers for supposed funeral or feasts. Blacks must also obtain written authorization to leave a plantation at any given time. They could not remain at another plantation longer than 4 hours.

Native Americans did not collectively fight against the Whites, because in the French and Indian war; the French did have Native American allies and British also had Native American allies.

French and Indian War - Wikipedia

So, saying that the Native Americans collectively fought against the Whites is not valid.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It was not few and far between, slave revolts were common for Black Americans, they were so common that American Govt. passed a laws to prevent Black Americans from starting or talking about revolts.

Here are a few laws that were passed, because of common Black American slave revolts:

1639 All persons except Negroes are to be with Arms and Ammunition. (The Native Americans could take up arms, because they were not a threat).

1680 An act was passed preventing insurrections among slaves.

Blacks could not congregate in large numbers for supposed funeral or feasts. Blacks must also obtain written authorization to leave a plantation at any given time. They could not remain at another plantation longer than 4 hours.

Native Americans did not collectively fight against the Whites, because in the French and Indian war; the French did have Native American allies and British also had Native American allies.

French and Indian War - Wikipedia

So, saying that the Native Americans collectively fought against the Whites is not valid.
The majority of Native Americans fought against whites...or did they just lay down and allow cacs to wipe them out?

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
The majority of Native Americans fought against whites...or did they just lay down and allow cacs to wipe them out?

You tell me, your the one who brought up the Native Americans.

I was talking about Indians from India and you, like a dumbass brought up Native Americans.

I made a comment about a Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur”, who is Indian, from India; not a Native American.

You idiot.:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You tell me, your the one who brought up the Native Americans.

I was talking about Indians from India and you, like a dumbass brought up Native Americans.

I made a comment about a Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur”, who is Indian, from India; not a Native American.

You idiot.:mjlol:
Now you're resulting to name calling. Idk why I actually thought I could have a healthy debate about American history with you. Shame on me for thinking that....lesson learned :manny:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Now you're resulting to name calling. Idk why I actually thought I could have a healthy debate about American history with you. Shame on me for thinking that....lesson learned :manny:

Debate:mjlol::dead:

You thought this was a debate:heh:, I'm talking about Indians and you mistook Indians as Native Americans:dahell:. That shows you do not have the mental capacity to debate:heh:.

Even though I was not debating you and you do not know the difference between two different race, because you mistook Indians as Native Americans, like a White Supremacist..... I still debunked you with Big facts:heh:.

full

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Look at this fakkit muthafukka here..
Yep..
Bookmarked bytch..
I’ll see you in the coliseum this basketball season..
You sweet and sour chicken shyt:umad:
Give them enough rope..
They always will hang themselves:mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Debate:mjlol::dead:

You thought this was a debate:heh:, I'm talking about Indians and you mistook Indians as Native Americans:dahell:. That shows you do not have the mental capacity to debate:heh:.

Even though I was not debating you and you do not know the difference between two different race, because you mistook Indians as Native Americans, like a White Supremacist..... I still debunked you with Big facts:heh:.

full

Okay...you dudes too smart and too tough for me. You win.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The only reason Blacks in America wasn't wiped out like Native Americans were is because blacks was willing to capitulate to slavery....them Native Americans went to battle instead. In hindsight I don't know which one was better because I don't know if I've seen 5 full blooded Native Americans in my lifetime and all this shyt used to be theirs.

Wrong

The reason blacks were not wiped out is because were resistance to cac spread diseases unintentionally or intentionally. More then 30% of all coastal natives died after Columbus's arrival and more after the Mayflower due to disease not war

Read!!
Guns Germs & Steel: Variables. Smallpox | PBS

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yooo... I thought I was the only one who read the first post and legit made this face :dwillhuh: Employers are actively looking for Latinos and bilingual candidates. They have a thing against US!!!!!!!! :gucci: Like we give a fukk if they have a thing against Latinos anyway:unimpressed: we’re the ones at the bottom of the barrel in damn everything in this country, and op is concerned about Latinos. Smh.
@Deep_Black_Conscious see I catch hell for defending latinos too :coffee: