Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yooo... I thought I was the only one who read the first post and legit made this face :dwillhuh: Employers are actively looking for Latinos and bilingual candidates. They have a thing against US!!!!!!!! :gucci: Like we give a fukk if they have a thing against Latinos anyway:unimpressed: we’re the ones at the bottom of the barrel in damn everything in this country, and op is concerned about Latinos. Smh.
They could easily ask you if you're bilingual or speak Spanish without asking if you're a Latino. I know Mexican Americans that can't even speak Spanish champ.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad
Daps
Latinos are literally hiring managers in a lot of states and throwing out black peoples job applications on sight but this fakkit Gay Area nikka worrying about THEM getting “discriminated” against, don’t worry about it “pinche mayate” they more than good :mjlol: gay Area nikkas need to be sent to Mexico already, dikkride them all you want down there, leave the rest of us out of it though

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Latinos are literally hiring managers in a lot of states and throwing out black peoples job applications on sight but this fakkit Gay Area nikka worrying about THEM getting “discriminated” against, don’t worry about it “pinche mayate” they more than good :mjlol: gay Area nikkas need to be sent to Mexico already, dikkride them all you want down there, leave the rest of us out of it though
How you so hateful this early in the morning? :pachaha: if your life is happy and fulfilling there's no way you can be this angry so early in the morning unless you woke up that way :skip::mjlol:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why would they be looking for Latinos for a white collar marketing position? There's very few of those walking around with business degrees.

I went to school for that shyt and don't recall seeing over 2 in any of my business classes.

To fill quotas? You never know. I always looked at those questions as a way of weeding out those who don't fit that criteria rather than excluding those who do.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yooo... I thought I was the only one who read the first post and legit made this face :dwillhuh: Employers are actively looking for Latinos and bilingual candidates. They have a thing against US!!!!!!!! :gucci: Like we give a fukk if they have a thing against Latinos anyway:unimpressed: we’re the ones at the bottom of the barrel in damn everything in this country, and op is concerned about Latinos. Smh.

OP...read this 10 times in a row

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ain’t no business going to be publicly discriminating and putting themselves in legal trouble, if anything its done behind the scenes.

Must be something else.

Company apologizes for job posting seeking 'preferably Caucasian' candidate
job-description_gettyimages-510769861.jpg

Pen hovering over skills required section of a job listing
GETTY IMAGES

N'DEA YANCEY-BRAGG | USA TODAY | 8:16 pm EDT April 29, 2019
icon-sms_24.svg

A Virginia-based staffing and recruiting company has apologized after posting a job listing seeking “preferably Caucasian” applicants.

The job description sought someone “preferably Caucasian who has good technical background including knowledge of RPA,” among other qualifications. Social media users spotted the since-deleted post over the weekend and shared screenshots.

“We understand why some may have been upset seeing this listing, because we were too,” Cynet Systems Co-CEO Ashwani Mayur said in a statement. “It is a long-standing policy for our company to refuse any request to list jobs only seeking candidates of any specific ethnicity, gender or other inappropriate restrictions.”

Via: Latest World & National News & Headlines - USATODAY.com

Daps

This is true

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
To fill quotas? You never know. I always looked at those questions as a way of weeding out those who don't fit that criteria rather than excluding those who do.
It never mattered to me and the question should be illegal.