JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The shyt that I hear people complaining about genz is the same shyt my peers were doing when I was a new adult in 2008.

We got people in this thread who were sex workers at that age, but complaining about how gen z acts.

:francis:
Even we disagree sometimes, I want to say THANK YOU!!!!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Employers better tighten up, we aren't taking their bs because we see working hard only gets you exploited.
This. Working hard gets you more work, more recognition, and the exact same pay and position:laff:

You complain about it to your boss, and he says something along the lines of, "you should be grateful to have the opportunity to make money at this establishment. If you're unhappy, then you can always leave:mjgrin:"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Breh today I had a staff meeting. I told every single employee the protocol for a task we need them to preform.

I explained it, asked for questions (none asked) and then I went to each and everyone one of them and asked them did they understand. Everyone said they understood. This is at least the 5th time we've talk about this btw

After everyone said they understood I told them that if they didn't perform the task they would be written up.

Needless to say, an hour into the day 2 people got written up.

:mjlol:

Pretty sure one guy did it on purpose thinking he would get a sit down with me. Dude is always trying to follow me around, trama dump on me and cry to me about his baby momma. Joke is on him. I left the formal warning for a supervisor and took my happy ass home.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For the "hardwork gets you nothing", "I'm not going to work" crowd, where do yall live? Do you have transportation? How do you get money to invest? How do you survive?

Scamming :yeshrug:

But hard work gets exploited and not financially rewarded, which is why Gen Z gonna French Revolution'd the workplace very soon. Baby boomers are retiring or even croaking ON THE JOB, and less of them remain, compared to 5 years ago.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Scamming :yeshrug:

But hard work gets exploited and not financially rewarded, which is why Gen Z gonna French Revolution'd the workplace very soon. Baby boomers are retiring or even croaking ON THE JOB, and less of them remain, compared to 5 years ago.
I guarantee you that less than 1% of them are "scamming". And okay, "they are gonna do this and that"...what are they doing RIGHT NOW?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I guarantee you that less than 1% of them are "scamming". And okay, "they are gonna do this and that"...what are they doing RIGHT NOW?

Not having kids

Making money on social media

Making their employers look bad, since the workaholics died from COVID in mass numbers and cannot find suitable replacements.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Not having kids

Making money on social media

Making their employers look bad, since the workaholics died from COVID in mass numbers and cannot find suitable replacements.
Ok, you're just blurting out random things. You got it. Less than 1% are making money on social media.

You've yet to answer the question in any way

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ok, you're just blurting out random things. You got it. Less than 1% are making money on social media.

You've yet to answer the question in any way

They working in jobs that are desperate for new bodies. That is also the reason why people were making $9 before 2020, to making $20+ in 2024/