Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@hex @Aveda @DaSk8D00D how did you guys kill this red lightning dragon in Crumbling Farum Fazula? He drops an Ancient Dragon somber smithing stone, but he's damn near impossible to kill

That’s a tough one honestly you gotta learn how to dodge his attacks at each stage. Your attacks should do decent damage and it’s moreso a matter of you surviving. If your offense seems weak you’re likely underleveled for him.

When he does the disappearing dive bomb shyt, roll towards the sweeping claw attack at the right moment to dodge it.

The last stage with the crazy laser beams is a bytch tho :bryan: you gotta play that stage pretty defensively and not get too greedy cuz that shyt will one shot you damn near everytime and it’s hard to dodge if you’re up close

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That’s a tough one honestly you gotta learn how to dodge his attacks at each stage. Your attacks should do decent damage and it’s moreso a matter of you surviving. If your offense seems weak you’re likely underleveled for him.

When he does the disappearing dive bomb shyt, roll towards the sweeping claw attack at the right moment to dodge it.

The last stage with the crazy laser beams is a bytch tho :bryan: you gotta play that stage pretty defensively and not get too greedy cuz that shyt will one shot you damn near everytime and it’s hard to dodge if you’re up close
Finally managed to bleed him with Mohg's spear, along with my +10 mimic tear :whew:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Made it to the smoldering/rotting part of the map. Them big ass birds and dogs ran me up outta there lmao.

Almost beat putrid avatar, dude ran up on me outta no where :dahell:

Im prolly gonna go back to the study hall and level up a lil bit more. Spent an hour in there last night and got my faith up from 10 to 16.

Prolly level up my dexterity and strength this time since I mainly use melee

Edit: oh yea question, where the hell do I find more sorcery? I’ve got the one drop from a mini boss I beat but that’s it.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Made it to the smoldering/rotting part of the map. Them big ass birds and dogs ran me up outta there lmao.

Almost beat putrid avatar, dude ran up in me outta no where :dahell:

Im prolly gonna go back to the study hall and level up a lil bit more. Spent an hour in there last night and got my faith up from 10 to 16.

Prolly level up my dexterity and strength this time since I mainly use melee

Edit: oh yea question, where the hell do I find more sorcery? I’ve got the one drop from a mini boss I beat but that’s it.
Did you ever find Sellen in Limgrave? She’s in a mini dungeon/cellar guarded by some poison plants

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, I feel no sense of progression at all. I don't know who these bosses are or why I'm supposed to kill them either. There are no NPCs to give you lore, nor are there any notes in the world. I'm gonna keep playing but at this point I'm just trying to max out my weapons and kill shyt for fun, I stopped caring about the main quest long ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brehs, I feel no sense of progression at all. I don't know who these bosses are or why I'm supposed to kill them either. There are no NPCs to give you lore, nor are there any notes in the world. I'm gonna keep playing but at this point I'm just trying to max out my weapons and kill shyt for fun, I stopped caring about the main quest long ago.
If you are done with Crubmling Farum Azula, there’s only one thing left to do. Go kill the Elden lord :ufdup:

As far as sidequests. There are NPCs to tell you what to do.