Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You got any clips of your playthrough on YouTube? Post links
fukk all that. You have 3 threads on the front page talking about the same damn game. So you’re going to get this criticism since you’ve been asking for attention.

I’m not sure how you really expected to enjoy a game like this when it’s clear the first thing you did was jump on YouTube and attempt to emulate various peoples playthrough. Your build was all over the place and everything about your playthrough seemed disjointed because you were looking for the easy way out.

I can’t imagine playing this game and not experiencing some of the surprises that make the gaming experience enjoyable if you YouTubed it first and then basically followed a walkthrough. No sense of exploration, nothing.

Do you.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
fukk all that. You have 3 threads on the front page talking about the same damn game. So you’re going to get this criticism since you’ve been asking for attention.

I’m not sure how you really expected to enjoy a game like this when it’s clear the first thing you did was jump on YouTube and attempt to emulate various peoples playthrough. Your build was all over the place and everything about your playthrough seemed disjointed because you were looking for the easy way out.

I can’t imagine playing this game and not experiencing some of the surprises that make the gaming experience enjoyable if you YouTubed it first and then basically followed a walkthrough. No sense of exploration, nothing.

Do you.
Look, a$$hole, you've been on my dikk since I first started posting on this website. Just put me on ignore and keep it moving. Don't @ me in any capacity from here on out and we'll be gucci. Peace and love.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Look, a$$hole, you've been on my dikk since I first started posting on this website. Just put me on ignore and keep it moving. Don't @ me in any capacity from here on out and we'll be gucci. Peace and love.
No, I’ve basically ignored you until you started sliding into my DMs to petition the mods to unban you from threads. :scust:

Don’t puff your chest out you emotional little Manlet. I ain’t the one. :unimpressed:

Imagine typing all that asking for YouTube videos of me :dame:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Hey OP if you didn’t like the game, you didn’t like it :manny:

I personally didn’t rock with Sekiro like that.

Elden Ring DLC going to be straight heat though:mjlit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Blasphemous Blade is my new favorite weapon :wow:

I need one more upgrade but it don’t matter yet I’m running through everything like it ain’t shyt:wow:

This game is creeping up my list for best game ever each time I play. I wouldn’t had played this again if it weren’t for this thread lol

Edit: @hex

Yeah that str/faith build is a beast breh especially after the patch that boosted colossal weapons :banderas:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome to the dark side :handshake:
No need to even respec my levels I was planning for a str/faith based weapon and early I remembered you get that from Rykard. So I rushed up there before I went to kill Radahn :mjlol:

Took me two tries to kill that b*stard because of his skull attack 🤬 but when I crushed his pathetic ass and got that sword
d91.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No need to even respec my levels I was planning for a str/faith based weapon and early I remembered you get that from Rykard. So I rushed up there before I went to kill Radahn :mjlol:

Took me two tries to kill that b*stard because of his skull attack 🤬 but when I crushed his pathetic ass and got that sword
d91.gif

Very satisfying weapon, pretty much breaks the game once you get it to max level. I didn’t summon mimic all new game + cause that shyt is so op lol