Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Should I put more points in Endurance, which is currently only 15? Or in Vigor? Does Endurance increase damage resistance?
50 vigor
45 strength
45 DeX
22 endurance
53 intelligence
You can find gear, talismans and spells to buff your intelligence more but I would go with that layout.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
50 vigor
45 strength
45 DeX
22 endurance
53 intelligence
You can find gear, talismans and spells to buff your intelligence more but I would go with that layout.
I put points in Arc and Faith for Rotten Breath to kill Radahn and Astel, but I have enough for the build you suggested

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I put points in Arc and Faith for Rotten Breath to kill Radahn and Astel, but I have enough for the build you suggested
Yeah you should your 174 lol I just redistributed the stats you provided. Rotten breath is a great debuff late game. I would suggest casting it with the dragon communion seal for optimal output.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
But I DON'T feel powerful, even though my weapons are all 80% upgraded and I'm level 174 from farming that giant bird in Mogwyn. How are random mobs so OP? There's enjoyable difficulty and then there's just frustration

I got 50 str, 50 dex, 60 int, 40 vigor, so let me know if I should respec with a larval tear

I got the Bloodhound's Fang +7, Dark Moon Greatsword +7, and Lusat's Glintstone Staff +7 with Comet Azure, so I can do a variety of different things for the late game bosses
One thing about souls games is that no matter how high your health is or how powerful your weapons are, you can get clapped with the quickness by regular enemies.

To answer your question about endurance, it’s mainly for stamina.

I’ve done almost everything in the game and I don’t even remember if I’m at level 174. I focused on health, dexterity and intelligence.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I beat those dudes recently with the help of Mimic Tear summon, and the Dark Moon Greatsword

The DMG is dope for the R2 projectile, it allowed me to kill so many enemies from a distance, totally worth doing that whole Ranni questline
The stagger the R2 would cause so easily was what made it one of my favorites. Believe they nerfed it, along with a lot of stagger-easy skills and spells, now tho smh.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Btw, also just got Moonveil katana and Rivers of Blood, but I heard that's been nerfed :mjcry:

Moonveil was nerfed all to hell but honestly that shyt was crazy broken. You could spam Transient Moonlight for poise break, crit, then get the FP back with the Cerulean Dagger, or whatever that talisman is that gives FP off crits.

Rivers Of Blood was only "nerfed" in that you gotta actually hit the enemy with the blade for Corpse Piler to do full damage. Which ain't a big deal at all, it's still crazy powerful and I beat most of the game with that and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

But I DON'T feel powerful, even though my weapons are all 80% upgraded and I'm level 174 from farming that giant bird in Mogwyn. How are random mobs so OP? There's enjoyable difficulty and then there's just frustration

I got 50 str, 50 dex, 60 int, 40 vigor, so let me know if I should respec with a larval tear

I got the Bloodhound's Fang +7, Dark Moon Greatsword +7, and Lusat's Glintstone Staff +7 with Comet Azure, so I can do a variety of different things for the late game bosses

Looking at your stats, your main issue is your shyt is kinda all over the place. You're ok at a bunch of stuff but not really good at any particular thing.

Lean into a DEX/ARC build with Rivers Of Blood and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

For your head piece use the White Mask (+10% attack if there's blood), for talismans use Lord Of Blood's Exultation (+20% attack if there's blood), Winged Sword Insignia (increases attack with successive attacks, 3%, 5%, 10%), Millicent's Prosthesis (DEX+5, increases attack with successive attacks, 4%, 6%, 11%) and the Shard Of Alexander (weapon skill damage +15%).

Not saying you need all of these, as this is the best possible Bleed build. Well, with Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, which is just a better version of the one I mentioned.

But if you get half the shyt listed above you should wash basically everything in the game. If you can't get your hands on this stuff, use talismans with DEX or ARC. ARC builds blood loss which is obviously huge for your set up.

Fred.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Moonveil was nerfed all to hell but honestly that shyt was crazy broken. You could spam Transient Moonlight for poise break, crit, then get the TP back with the Cerulean Dagger, or whatever that talisman is that gives TP off crits.

Rivers Of Blood was only "nerfed" in that you gotta actually hit the enemy with the blade for Corpse Piler to do full damage. Which ain't a big deal at all, it's still crazy powerful and I beat most of the game with that and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

Looking at your stats, your main issue is your shyt is kinda all over the place. You're ok at a bunch of stuff but not really good at any particular thing.

Lean into a DEX/ARC build with Rivers Of Blood and Uchigatana +25 (Blood).

For your head piece use the White Mask (+10% attack if there's blood), for talismans use Lord Of Blood's Exultation (+20% attack if there's blood), Winged Sword Insignia (increases attack with successive attacks, 3%, 5%, 10%), Millicent's Prosthesis (DEX+5, increases attack with successive attacks, 4%, 6%, 11%) and the Shard Of Alexander (weapon skill damage +15%).

Not saying you need all of these, as this is the best possible Bleed build. Well, with Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, which is just a better version of the one I mentioned.

But if you get half the shyt listed above you should wash basically everything in the game. If you can't get your hands on this stuff, use talismans with DEX or ARC. ARC builds blood loss which is obviously huge for your set up.

Fred.
:salute: yeah, the ashes of war kind of confuse me because if I have a shield in my left hand and press L2 it does ashes of war instead of guard counter, so I stopped using them. Will try to find the good ones for Rivers of Blood

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
:salute: yeah, the ashes of war kind of confuse me because if I have a shield in my left hand and press L2 it does ashes of war instead of guard counter, so I stopped using them. Will try to find the good ones for Rivers of Blood
Get you a Brass Shield - you can get it very early on the game. It doesn’t have a skill so you can use your weapon’s skill, plus it has 100% physical damage negation. When I do use shields (which is pretty rare) that’s my go to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some shields have an ash of war. Some don’t,

You gotta pay attention to the tools you are using.