Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Some shields have an ash of war. Some don’t,

You gotta pay attention to the tools you are using.
NO, I mean if I have a shield in my left hand and sword in my right and press L2, it activates the right hand weapon's ashes of war, not the shield's

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:salute: yeah, the ashes of war kind of confuse me because if I have a shield in my left hand and press L2 it does ashes of war instead of guard counter, so I stopped using them. Will try to find the good ones for Rivers of Blood

Drop the shield and dual wield katanas breh. Rivers Of Blood in main hand and Uchigatana +25 with a Blood affinity in the other.

The other Ash Of War doesn't matter because you won't be using it. You have the Blood affinity strictly for bleed proc.

Although if you want to get crazy you can put Seppuku on the other one, main hand it to get the attack buff, then switch back to Rivers Of Blood.

Fred.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Drop the shield and dual wield katanas breh. Rivers Of Blood in main hand and Uchigatana +25 with a Blood affinity in the other.

The other Ash Of War doesn't matter because you won't be using it. You have the Blood affinity strictly for bleed proc.

Although if you want to get crazy you can put Seppuku on the other one, main hand it to get the attack buff, then switch back to Rivers Of Blood.

Fred.
:ohhh: thanks for reminding me of Seppuku, gonna go get it now

• Dap
Reactions: hex