Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
bro really comparing people actively posting over years to him damn near spending 5-10% of his total posts in this thread alone.

just disengage. let him respond to himself tbh bro
Most responses have been to people responding to me...so...?
And ya'll brought it up...lmao you can't act like that shyt means nothing when in the grand scheme...ya'll spend your lives on here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dumb nikkas can't argue their points well, so they gotta talk indirectly. On shyt they brought up lol

Anyway what post am I on?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
once his staff of writers wrote it for him

fukk this fakkit canadian

It can be fukk Drake, and fukk Canada. But the pride and joy of our country and culture is hiding in the ball pit at Chuck-e-cheeses after talking shyt :mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I remember when it hit the news:

It is nice apartment to be in if you’re struggling to find some rhymes :heh:
shyt bout to pull up and play Drake diss in front his building. That would motivate him to drop the track :troll:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Niqqas still using the tour excuse for why one guy can take 3 weeks but the other needs to rush?

You still pretending that fugazi timeline is real huh :pachaha: ?

:heh: literally dropped the day after WSDTY dropped so he could swat away any other C or D listers like Ross who wanted to jump in to clout chase

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You ain’t never heard me call Kendrick the bogey man, I stay getting negged by his fans for calling a spade a spade no about that weak ass control shyt and a whole host of things.

My point still stands, you don’t sub me or bring my name up on your submissions for rap supremacy and expect me not to bomb on you.

And don’t expect me to rush and play the game at your place either, you so anxious to hear what I’m gonna say drop another track.
Again. They ain’t say nothing wrong about dude. Literally said he was top 3.

The only reason to take offense to that is if you think you are far and away number one.

Which is fine i guess, but then don’t do the bait and switch and now its about an album rollout.

That only leads credence to Drakes diss about Kendrick being “commercial” and directed by his label and taylor swift on when/how to act.

If it was just about being “the best” and defending his name. He’d just drop the track.

Waiting for an album/video just shows me this shyt was fake from jump and dude just wanted the attention Drake and Cole were getting:manny:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
my favorite rapper is nas:manny:

That's fair, but as far as current acts, :duck: is the biggest US rap artist. And he's in midget witness protection somewhere :damn:

If you want to keep it a buck, we all wasting our time until he actually drops something :manny: