Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brought up by two dudes who have both subbed him.

Rakim took offense to U.B.R. I’m not letting some nikkas who diss me under their breath bring my name up on a “who’s the GOAT” type of song and not say shyt.

Nor am I going to rush my workflow based on some arbitrary timetable that only applies to Drake’s opponents and not himself.
So now it was kendrick who was attacked and just defending himself.

I thought he was the bogey man and everybody else was scared?

:mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ya'll arguing with an Eminem Stan who posted shyt like this

which black people? Most rappers acknowledge him as a top MC. and that's who dictates mt. rushmore.

regular black folk/people will listen to chief kief, dolph, sexxy redd and other dumb shyt.

it's not like they are talking about other actual good MC's.

Stop engaging with this weirdo

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He also said something weird. Apparently Baby Keems wants a song with Drake and has been in the mix with him. Mackwop basically told Keem that he needs to pick a side (because of the PGLang line) which is kinda wild to me.

I thought Keem would have automatically been on Kendrick's side. Jay Rock seems to be.
Why would Keem want a verse from Drake after he said Drake been trying to get at this girl :dahell:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Why would Keem want a verse from Drake after he said Drake been trying to get at this girl :dahell:

Idk nikka ask Mackwop. He's Q's and TDE's DJ. I just posted the video where he literally says it.

Like Kendrick said "Mackwop, bet he do what he want"

He probably wasn't supposed to say it aloud

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ya'll arguing with an Eminem Stan who posted shyt like this

Stop engaging with this weirdo
What's weird about saying eminem was respected lol he was...that's kind of...a fact.

Drake went further and said dude was "the best rapper to grace a mic" lmao which I don't believe at all.

You guys come up with some delusional shyt to say lol

And did you really get so emotional that you dug into post history to try and find something... @Wandissimo that's what emotion looks like.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
No but how did you do it in 5 years? I can't keep up with that lol legit answer that please.

How did you do in 5 years what I couldn't do in 11 years?

And emotional? Please, never bought an album from either. I get quoted. I respond. We already explained how that works. Keep up.
My nikka you still harping on that when clearly neither of us post on here like that. That was never my point. And I already answered that question a few posts ago. I just like picking on people like you on here cause this site is full of yall. You in here looking like more of a lame on a site full of lames for a reason. I’m sure you about to try to get the last word in, but I’m done. Be smooth out here.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This track is hilarious :heh: and really confirms these 2 tracks from Aubrey are just baiting for whatever real response he recorded already.

It's funny Drake is trying to make everyone super impatient with Kendrick. I don't see how it works because whether he drops today or 2 months from now everyone is still gonna stop what they're doing and tune in, it just has to be fire. The internet is gonna have a compilation of L content for him if it's not

Seems like drake does NOT want Kendrick to drop on whatever planned date he has and is hitting every button on the controller to make this man drop right now so he can fire back at ovofest and make it a spectacle. The BIGGEST punch drake ever took imo wasn't the ghostwriting exposal, it was Pusha T timing his attack to completely step on the Adiddon rollout, claim the kid early, and making that blackface pop up if you searched for it. Wasn't nothing he could do

He's not going through that shyt again :russ: whole OVO calendar for the year in the studio right now trying to figure out what Kendrick is thinking.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My nikka you still harping on that when clearly neither of us post on here like that. That was never my point. And I already answered that question a few posts ago. I just like picking on people like you on here cause this site is full of yall. You in here looking like more of a lame on a site full of lames for a reason. I’m sure you about to try to get the last word in, but I’m done. Be smooth out here.
I was having fun dog. You're the one that seems to be bothered and wants me to stop posting lol and yes you do post here like that lmao like triple the posts my guy.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law