Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Everything you are saying is an excuse. Don't ask me to come fight and when I come to fight, you ain't ready to fight. You said let's go and i'm here to go, while you hiding. If not for what J. Fold did this might be the goofiest shyt of all time.
Exactly. Well said. @SunZoo I know you smart enough to understand this. Me and you have had many debates over the years and you are intelligent enough to understand this. If you team kdot cool, but lets put the cape down and be real

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This ain’t about “content”

Drake dropped this diss at like 1am on his instagram without even a picture attached to it.

Rick ross dropped his without and album or project attached to it.

“Beef” ain’t about albums and content.

If all this IS about Albums and content then all of it is fake and kendrick is in fact a corporate industry puppet :smh:

Again, putting your music out whatever it’s pertaining to when it benefits you is common fukking sense.

And that Rick Ross shyt was trash and was rushed to kneecap Drake’s diss.

You seem to be under the impression that “beef” in Hip Hop is all about emotions and jumping out the window with no strategy, do your history fam.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, putting your music out whatever it’s pertaining to when it benefits you is common fukking sense.

And that Rick Ross shyt was trash and was rushed to kneecap Drake’s diss.

You seem to be under the impression that “beef” in Hip Hop is all about emotions and jumping out the window with no strategy, do your history fam.
It’s either “beef” or theatrics. Can’t be both.

Now Kanye done jumped in and he ain’t trying to sell nothing either.

But Kendrick got an album to sell :wow:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Exactly. Well said. @SunZoo I know you smart enough to understand this. Me and you have had many debates over the years and you are intelligent enough to understand this. If you team kdot cool, but lets put the cape down and be real

I’m intelligent enough to know that a fist fight and a rap battle are two different things. The metaphor only works as far as making Drake look like a tough guy and not an anxious control freak used to being able to dictate who does what and when.

Nobody was pressing this nikka to respond by a certain time during his “fist fights” with Budden or worse Pusha.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It’s either “beef” or theatrics. Can’t be both.

Now Kanye done jumped in and he ain’t trying to sell nothing either.

But Kendrick got an album to sell :wow:

Like I said do your history young blood, it’s never been either or.

Summer jam screens, mock lynchings, video parodies…

All the way to memes, corporate shilling and now A.I.

Even in real live fukking life or death war theatrics has its place.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's phony cause Pac was playing a role. He was Drake before Drake. Dude wasn't in the streets like that. He was a BACKUP DANCER for Digital Underground. Breh was a corny drama kid and then he decided to create a new persona and used all those acting classes to do it, same as Drake.
Drake and Pac had two different upbringings and had two different career trajectories.
Calling Pac fake cus he was in an Arts school for two years is mad dumb, and only proves you think rappers are comic book characters.
And Drake is mostly sus when it comes to leeching off rappers and biting styles, but there's nothing weird or wrong up his upbringing in Toronto. Meanwhile Duckworth is talking about snatching chains and blicks when he isn't about that life, and is supposedly mr. black empowerment. But you wont bring that up, right?

Daps
Drake and Pac had two different upbringings and had two different career trajectories.
Calling Pac fake cus he was in an Arts school for two years is mad dumb, and only proves you think rappers are comic book characters.
And Drake is mostly sus when it comes to leeching off rappers and biting styles, but there's nothing weird or wrong up his upbringing in Toronto. Meanwhile Duckworth is talking about snatching chains and blicks when he isn't about that life, and is supposedly mr. black empowerment. But you wont bring that up, right?

All rappers are full of it. They all faking and playing a role. Most of them is fxggots too. I been speaking on this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m intelligent enough to know that a fist fight and a rap battle are two different things. The metaphor only works as far as making Drake look like a tough guy and not an anxious control freak used to being able to dictate who does what and when.

Nobody was pressing this nikka to respond by a certain time during his “fist fights” with Budden or worse Pusha.
"You issued the challenge, yea u threw it up, step to the stage, too late I blew it up.."

Drake is Kid in this scenario. Light skin and all. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's phony cause Pac was playing a role. He was Drake before Drake. Dude wasn't in the streets like that. He was a BACKUP DANCER for Digital Underground. Breh was a corny drama kid and then he decided to create a new persona and used all those acting classes to do it, same as Drake.
Pac was Pac. On and off the mic. Which is why he's dead now.